so... Ostarine as part of pct?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
so... As everyone seems to have different meanings about this, I would really appreciate some (more) answers:fool2:.. Is it ok to use ostarine as part of pct after halodrol cycle? Thinķing maybe 4 weeks at about 20 mg? Just guessing really, since I've never tried it. All input would be highly appreciated. And about my english... I'm still norwegian bros. Please read "as part of pct" not "as only pct". Thanx

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No No No No No No.
Nailed it!

10 mgs maybe, but 20 will continue your shut down and PCT will be even longer before you're fully recovered.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Thanx mountainman. 10 mg for 4 weeks, it is. With or before pct? I was thinkin before, but with is ok too.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
And here we go...

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Whoever thought taking a suppressive product in PCT is bat ****. How did this even start?

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
Don't take Ostarine in your PCT, period. I don't understand why it is an option.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Don't take Ostarine in your PCT, period. I don't understand why it is an option.
Because plenty have and continue doing so....

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
Why? Misinformed? Or am I misinformed? In my readings it is still suppressive. Less than any pro-hormone or AAS, but suppressive none the less. Does anyone have any bloods done to support using Osta in PCT?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you check this forum there are all kinds of logs at differing doses. Since everyone is different people have differing results. You'd have to run your own "meta-study" and discern your information from there. Can't generalize with a compound like that.

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
Interesting. Doesn't seem like a risk I would be willing to take. Doesn't seem worth it. That's just me though. We all make our own choices, I won't judge but I will advise against anyone who asks to use Osta in PCT. The compound itself lowers shbg according to lot of people's blood tests (that I have read)

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
It is still suppressive, like taking real low dose halo in pct. Why? Why would you want that in your pct? If you really want something, get a natty t booster, but a serm like clomid, nolva, or torem will be sufficient, maybe an AI if you're worried about est rebound.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The idea of taking Osta during PCT is that it helps maintain the lean mass you just added. It used to be accepted to put on 10 to 15 lbs. of LBM and lose a few of that in PCT. Osta being a SARM in theory helps you keep almost all of your gains.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
The idea of taking Osta during PCT is that it helps maintain the lean mass you just added. It used to be accepted to put on 10 to 15 lbs. of LBM and lose a few of that in PCT. Osta being a SARM in theory helps you keep almost all of your gains.
Following the same thought process, wouldn't tapering your anabolic do the same thing? Help solidify your gains and let natural test pick up while still having the drug in your system?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In most cases as long as you have an endogenous hormone in your system, especially after a cycle, you're body isn't very likely to restart natural production until that hormone isn't in your system. That's why people run their cycles at full tilt until the end.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
In most cases as long as you have an endogenous hormone in your system, especially after a cycle, you're body isn't very likely to restart natural production until that hormone isn't in your system. That's why people run their cycles at full tilt until the end.
I think you mean exogenous hormone, but tapering your anabolic 1 or 2 weeks into PCT would accomplish the same thing.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you mean exogenous hormone, but tapering your anabolic 1 or 2 weeks into PCT would accomplish the same thing.
You're right, exogenous, sorry, long day so far. But if tapering actually worked the way you're suggesting don't you think that everyone who runs orals would do that every time?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
You're right, exogenous, sorry, long day so far. But if tapering actually worked the way you're suggesting don't you think that everyone who runs orals would do that every time?
they used to back in the day. The way I see it is you run your cycle, suppress your natty production of T. Then try to recover it ASAP. Adding ostarine in pct only slows down recovery. So let's just say we want to use it to solidly gains. How much do we use? 5mg? Maybe 10mg? All suppressive dosages. I think what 3mg showed suppression? I just don't see the upside vs downside

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Interesting. Doesn't seem like a risk I would be willing to take. Doesn't seem worth it. That's just me though. We all make our own choices, I won't judge but I will advise against anyone who asks to use Osta in PCT. The compound itself lowers shbg according to lot of people's blood tests (that I have read)
But yet you are judging... I use it and will continue using it... ill try and pull some old lab work at 5mgs post cycle

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
But yet you are judging... I use it and will continue using it... ill try and pull some old lab work at 5mgs post cycle
I'd be curious as to what would be better, 5mg osta vs serm and an AI. How long do you run the osta and what dosages?
Eta- or even using any natty anabolic

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
I am not judging you or your choice to use Osta in PCT but if you asked my opinion I would advise against it. More power to you if you have the balls to do it (catch that pun?) haha

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This makes absolutely no sense. Especially that last part!.

muscle inc.

Awards
I don't think anyone thinks it's ok to run osta alone for pct. if you are gonna use it definitely do it WITH a serm and ai.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Thanx muscle inc for bringing back the original q. Not as standalone, but as part of pct. Appreciate all the feedback from you other guys too. Dont know anything about ostarine myself, so this is really helpful.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then why did people start adding Osta in low doses to their PCT?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, why? Guess I'll have to try, and get some bloods:fingersx:
I already explained why, t-bone just tends to be a little crabby from time to time.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so mountainman sounds as he know what hes talking about, so I'll stick to his advice. Thanx:)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so mountainman sounds as he know what hes talking about, so I'll stick to his advice. Thanx:)
I'm just giving my opinion, so just remember that. I'm not prescribing anything.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I don't think anyone thinks it's ok to run osta alone for pct. if you are gonna use it definitely do it WITH a serm and ai.
Ostarine is definitely not to be used AS pct but can be included on top of a serm

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What he means is the fact ostarine was designed to prevent muscle breakdown, wasting, and preserve lean mass

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
So if anyone have tried these, do you recommend brawn's ostabol/ostarine or olympus labs ostar1ne? Thinking olympus labs myself, but they send from usa, and ther may be difficulties shipping from usa to norway. I can get brawn ostabol from uk, and uk packages almost never get stopped. But quality...?:dunno:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I hate threads like this. Op is only listening to those who tell him what he wanted to hear.

I dont agree or disagree. Everyone is different and if you want a real answer go try it and let everyone know how it goes.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok ok the OG is here....... let's do this ostarine is suppressive ostarine is pretty mild non liver toxic best way to use and solidify gains is to bridge from your as or ph into ostarine and then after that do a full pct other wise your wasting your pct

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok ok the OG is here....... let's do this ostarine is suppressive ostarine is pretty mild non liver toxic best way to use and solidify gains is to bridge from your as or ph into ostarine and then after that do a full pct other wise your wasting your pct

So say your cycle ends week8, then 9-12 you run osta then pct.
Basically just exteding your cycle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So say your cycle ends week8, then 9-12 you run osta then pct.
Basically just exteding your cycle.
If you run an 8 week cycle its not really needed with an oral cycle because most gains come early on so you already have a chance to solidify but if you were running say a 4 week cycle then imo that would be a time you could think about bridoing to ostarine.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Thanx mixedup. Just what I was hoping to hear, or "want to hear" as smont so cleverly commented. I'll go for it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you run an 8 week cycle its not really needed with an oral cycle because most gains come early on so you already have a chance to solidify but if you were running say a 4 week cycle then imo that would be a time you could think about bridoing to ostarine.
I was just using that as a model. I get what your saying

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
btw, my cycle will be 5 weeks halodrol at 100mg , followed by 3 weeks epistane at 40mg.(harsh, I know. But will still do this with liver supps) After that I'll do 3 weeks ostarine at 10-15mg, and 4-6 weeks pct afterwards. So, I'll let people know mid-july how it all went. :deal:

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Put up a log?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then why did people start adding Osta in low doses to their PCT?
Same reason people used to low dose epi in their PCT.

Most people don't know their right from their left when it comes to PCT.

Just because someone recovered with their Osta PCT doesn't mean it was an optimal PCT.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Just because someone recovered with their Osta PCT doesn't mean it was an optimal PCT.
Pct is way to complicated now a days you know what we had when I started... tamoxifen or Clomid ldex aromasin torem natty boosters none of that was out and we all did fine

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's simple. If you're running anabolics in PCT, it's not PCT it's part of the cycle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pct is way to complicated now a days you know what we had when I started... tamoxifen or Clomid ldex aromasin torem natty boosters none of that was out and we all did fine
Every "generation" has their misguided PCTs. Pretty sure ppl used to run low dose anavar in pct. Then like 5 yrs ago it was low dose epi, now it's osta.

I almost considered running osta in my PCT (5mg) to just test it out for myself then came to my sense and realized I would rather not potentially screw up my hormones just to prove a point lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thats assuming a post cycle is even used at all.... I remember an old co-worker use to pop dbol like candy all year long and never heard the term "pct"