afluck410

Banned
Awards
Looking to do a 1-ad + 4-ad cycle and have no clue who has the best product

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
1ad Finaflex they stop to produce but you can still find 4 ad no idea just dosage must high enough

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron Mag Labs
Not sure if the best but definitely the most expensive ...
And its under dosed to besides being the most expensive. Wouldn't mind it being the most expensive
if it also had more caps and higher mg per cap then the competitors. When you only dose something
@ 50mg per cap and only give 60 caps, and then you have to take between 300 - 400mg, thats 6-8
caps per day. 60 caps doesn't go very far.

Finaflex used to offer 110mg per cap and give 90 caps. Much better value. You might be able to still
find FinaFlex 1-Andro online.

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
Advanced Muscle Science DHEA's gave me good results. Their Liquids

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Or Finaflex 1- alpha apparently even stronger/dry then 1 Andro never tried I still have 3 bottles very curious how it's works

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The key is going to be 300mg minimum of 1-dhea daily. Some companies require multiple bottles for effective doses; this however is a really good compound and I enjoy running it with 4-Andro. AMS and FRL are sister companies and both legit. IML is also good to go but it's 50mg per bottle. Ams liquid is a prop blend but many have had success with it (including a poster above) can't go wrong with any of the brands above just make sure you get enough for proper dosage :)

This thread may be of interest-I think there are a few hours left.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266955

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
would 100mgs of 1 andro AND 100mgs of 4 andro be beneficial as a addition to a cycle of Epi or Hdrol?
Very low dosed, i know...

snu22

snu22

Awards
Finaflex gets my vote for 1-andro from personal experience.

Haven't used it yet but AMS 4-ad liquid has a lot of solid feedback, and is what I'm planning to stack with 1-andro for my next run

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Finaflex gets my vote for 1-andro from personal experience.

Haven't used it yet but AMS 4-ad liquid has a lot of solid feedback, and is what I'm planning to stack with 1-andro for my next run
Which version did you use in terms of finaflex 1andro

drummy

Awards
How many mg are in serving of ams or forerunner labs liquid or caps?
I see 'proprietary blend' id love to know how much 1-ad or 4-ad is in the product so I can does it accordingly

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
How many mg are in serving of ams or forerunner labs liquid or caps?
I see 'proprietary blend' id love to know how much 1-ad or 4-ad is in the product so I can does it accordingly
That's why I'm hesitant to buy forerunner's product

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I hate prop blends. It always makes me feel like i shouldn't trust the company. How hard is it to just list the ingredients, y are they hiding it???

drummy

Awards
I agree with you guys. That's the sole reason I haven't bought forerunner labs. IML is expensive but at least I know how much I'm taking

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Og alpha mass is 30 mg per serving I think

Alpha mass 2 is 300ish.... right around where that study was done

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I hate prop blends. It always makes me feel like i shouldn't trust the company. How hard is it to just list the ingredients, y are they hiding it???
If you want ph stack make yours one you will pay more but you know exactly what you take I do not trust company's mix they always try to sell whatever they have...

drummy

Awards
II think I'll end up going with TMX andro. Two bottles is really expensive but itl be a good 6 week cycle

drummy

Awards
Yeah it's got 110 of 1-andro and 100 of ' epiandro. But yeah it's stupid expensive

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
What's the difference between the two compounds. Are they both just as mild as eachother

gotgoals30

Awards
I've seen mixed reviews on DHEA. I've heard it can raise both testosterone and estrogen. I'm not really sure how it interacts in the body, but I would imagine it depends on the person. I have been considering using DHEA so anyone who knows about it chime in. Also not sure if oral is sufficient or if other dosing options are more effective.

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
I've seen mixed reviews on DHEA. I've heard it can raise both testosterone and estrogen. I'm not really sure how it interacts in the body, but I would imagine it depends on the person. I have been considering using DHEA so anyone who knows about it chime in. Also not sure if oral is sufficient or if other dosing options are more effective.
I have had very good results with DHEA. Out of all of the experience I have had with supps, 1-andro and 4-andro stack has been my favorite due to the less amount of sides and the quickest recovery. It just depends on what your goals are. I like DHEA's because they aren't methylated, as well. Making it much easier on your liver. If you do andro, I recommend doing the 1-4 combo. Forrunner labs or Advanced muscle science are good routes to go. I have also heard good things about iron mags labs. Good luck.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
3 Tabs/Day of AMS 4-AD RDe and 4 Tabs/Day of 1-Andro RDe for 8 weeks gave results I was happy with. That's 3 bottles and 4 bottles respectively.

P.B.K.

Awards
Good Morning,
personal opinion if you are looking to do 1-ad + 4-ad, i would get the Anabolic Growth Kit RDe and the reason for that is you will get the 1-Androsterone RDe, Decavol RDe and 4-AD RDe and you will just have to buy a PCT for after the cycle. thats how i been doing it and happy with the results

Cheers

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Good Morning,
personal opinion if you are looking to do 1-ad + 4-ad, i would get the Anabolic Growth Kit RDe and the reason for that is you will get the 1-Androsterone RDe, Decavol RDe and 4-AD RDe and you will just have to buy a PCT for after the cycle. thats how i been doing it and happy with the results

Cheers
This is 7 months old lmao. Pretty sure he decided by now.

P.B.K.

Awards
i noticed soon as i post it lol :), still trying to get a hang of this

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Lol decided to buy halodrol. Running it beginning of next year!