before and after cycles

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
So there is plenty of info reguarding pre-loading cycle support, cycle info, and PCT. However, what I have not run across is people discussing what they are doing in between cycles (product use such as test boosters, Epi, Laxo, etc) and/or leading up to a cycle. And if people are talking about it, it is not clear when their last cycle was and/or when their next cycle will be.

What I mean is do you guys run PCT with Test boosters and other products, and then after PCT (4-8 weeks) just stop most product use to recover? Then after 4-6 weeks of no product use jump back on? Are you running Test boosters the whole time between cycles like if there is 12 weeks between end of PCT and next cycle? Are you running a Test booster 4-8 weeks leading up to a cycle?

Hopefully what I am asking makes sense.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
its best to let your system be completly free from any pill or powder (except a multi and fishoil) after you finish PCT.

TIME ON CYCLE+TIME ON PCT=TIME OFF

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off time is perfect for natural anabolics like OL epic and dermastrength. These will keep the gains coming and they are not suppressive. Use the code in my signature for up to 35% off!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Off time is perfect for natural anabolics like OL epic and dermastrength. These will keep the gains coming and they are not suppressive. Use the code in my signature for up to 35% off!
But what about the opposite of suppressive? What about Test boosters? Should Test boosters really be used only during PCT if running cycles?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But what about the opposite of suppressive? What about Test boosters? Should Test boosters really be used only during PCT if running cycles?
As long as they are cycled properly they can be ran any time. On cycle is pointless imo

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
As long as they are cycled properly they can be ran any time. On cycle is pointless imo
I agree about on cycle, but do you think they should be avoided 4 weeks before a cycle? any chance of inc. estro, prolactin, SHBG?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree about on cycle, but do you think they should be avoided 4 weeks before a cycle? any chance of inc. estro, prolactin, SHBG?
I don't see it hurting anything but why worry about yest boosters when you're 4 weeks out from cycling?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
letting your body get back to homeostasis is important, even leaves and berries can effect that...and if not, then why bother running it?

Just curious, why do you want to run a t booster 4 weeks before a cycle?

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
not necessarily wanting to. Just wondering for future knowledge. I have a few on hand that were given to me for free and didnt know when to make the best use of them.

You just always hear about peoples cycle start and then PCT and then once PCT finishes, theres little talk of what theyre doing and when their next cycle is gunna be. Just some general info, thats all.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
letting your body get back to homeostasis is important, even leaves and berries can effect that...and if not, then why bother running it?

Just curious, why do you want to run a t booster 4 weeks before a cycle?
If his body hasn't reached homeostasis he has no business being 4 weeks out from a cycle

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Test boosters are effing bunk bro. Save your cash. Only way you're gonna boost test is thru a needle in the arse.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
This is just for general knowledge and info to plan future cycles, PCT, and everything between. I am not implying anything in questions or answers.

Test boosters are effing bunk bro. Save your cash. Only way you're gonna boost test is thru a needle in the arse.
I was given a few, free, so why not give them a run at some point?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I'm off cycle I like a mild test boost of around 125 to 250mg of test cyp

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test boosters work.

They aren't going do what steroids do, but in pct and post pct, they can help with libido and mood.

Hpta so far us my favorite.

Anyone who had been on here for a while knows I've used quite a few compounds, from 4 weeker, up to 20 weeks, just had a complete sperm check up, and everything came back great, and was asked if I wanted to even donate my swimmers looked so good.
I thank stacking hpta & high volume post pct.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Do you feel the money was well spent? Or better investment in food or a diet coach? What are your stats btw? >180lbs?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you feel the money was well spent? Or better investment in food or a diet coach? What are your stats btw? >180lbs?
Food and nutrition coaching would always be best. I am a nutrition coach through precision nutrition, Nsca cpt, and sbt coach, nothing takes the place of eating real food.

Test boosters I think are not useful for anything (concerning building muscle) but aid with pct, and even then, they just help the main test booster, serm and/or ai.

The only time I'd purchase a t booster is in preparation to run a cycle.

I am at 183 and 5'8 and 31. Probably going to try to drop down to 175 for the summer.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
J stop bragging I know your prettier than me and get alot more action so you can take that rough stuff.
[video=youtube_share;4ITLNzPoEqs]http://youtu.be/4ITLNzPoEqs [/video]