Gorilla Pharma GV3 + Arimidex dosoges

pluubmzy

Awards
Going on a 4 week cycle with GV3 and I`m going to be using Arimidex for an AI.
I`ve been doing some reading and I haven`t found any articles on how many times to administer Arimidex.
is it once a day or every other day like Mon/Wed and Fri. Some even say you need to find your dosage
there is no set dosage or number of days. My question is which administration is correct for a first time user.
Would you take it before your prohormone/ steroid cycle or after?

My suppliments:
Liv52
Fish oil
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Taurine
Alpha Lapoic Acid
On cycle health support: Blockade by Assault Labs

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
AI is meant to be taken during cycle NOT pct. As test increases or exogenous hormones that increase test / act as steroids in the body so does estrogen. Taking an AI like arimidex will lower estrogen levels so you do not experience high E symptoms

pluubmzy

Awards
Yes, I know what AI`s do aromatization can happen on cycle and after a run of steroids.
I know that, does what I have listed look strong for a cycle run?
I should of worded my question better. What I meant was during my cycle, do I take the AI first before taking GV3 that day? Or taking the Gv3 then taking the AI? Will that effect how the AI work? Hope that helps

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yes, I know what AI`s do aromatization can happen on cycle and after a run of steroids.
I know that, does what I have listed look strong for a cycle run?
I should of worded my question better. What I meant was during my cycle, do I take the AI first before taking GV3 that day? Or taking the Gv3 then taking the AI? Will that effect how the AI work? Hope that helps
just take it while on cycle at the same time every dosage, days depend on the half life of the compound. taking it before or after a ph does not matter as long