Do i have a problem?

B

blitzit

Awards
Ok ive been taking M1T for the last 6 days... started getting cramping in lower back but my strength has gone up alot...this morning i noticed my left nipple has a small maybe 1-2 pee size bump that seems to be like an oval shape horizontally...my nipples have not been puffy (no more than normal), and i havent had any sensitivity. It takes a while for me to find this thing but its right on my nipple, i cant find this same feeling on my right nipple....gyno?...if it is i have nolvadex can this help get rid of what i have? I was under the gun that M1t did not convert to estrogen, but i kept nolva on hand just in case...anyways...any input would be great...if i get on the nolva now will it ruin the effects of my cycle? thanksfor your time.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ok ive been taking M1T for the last 6 days... started getting cramping in lower back but my strength has gone up alot...this morning i noticed my left nipple has a small maybe 1-2 pee size bump that seems to be like an oval shape horizontally...my nipples have not been puffy (no more than normal), and i havent had any sensitivity. It takes a while for me to find this thing but its right on my nipple, i cant find this same feeling on my right nipple....gyno?...if it is i have nolvadex can this help get rid of what i have? I was under the gun that M1t did not convert to estrogen, but i kept nolva on hand just in case...anyways...any input would be great...if i get on the nolva now will it ruin the effects of my cycle? thanksfor your time.
If there is not pain, inflammation or ichting, then you may be experiencing a transient lump that may stay or vanish spontaneously into the cycle. I'd say start the Nolva just to be safe if you really suspect gyno as your gut feeling and don't stop the M1T either.