Super Dmz Rx 2.0 Cycle

MacDaddy77

Awards
I am just about to start a cycle of ironmaglabs super dmz rx 2.0 and I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations as to what PCT would be best to take for it. I'm also aware that I should not need a estrogen blocker for this one but I have also heard that there is something called "rebound gyno" as well and I'm not sure if that will really be a problem or not. Anything besides injectables would be best

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
You should do some more research for your pct. Dmz 2.0 is a pretty potent stack I hope this isn't your first cycle. Find out more about cycle supports for both on and off times. Search dmz 2.0 and you should find logs that will help understand more about taking this supp.

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
You should do some more research for your pct. Dmz 2.0 is a pretty potent stack I hope this isn't your first cycle. Find out more about cycle supports for both on and off times. Search dmz 2.0 and you should find logs that will help understand more about taking this supp.
Agree completely. Also, just a word of advice, never think about starting a cycle until you have all your supports in hand and available.

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
Sounds like you jumped the gun starting this cycle. Do some research for your pct including a serm and otc pct products. Since you already started need to get your stuff ASAP!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What these guys said. please do adequate research as this is a potent compound. You need a serm 100% for this. you should also have support supps(cycle assist and tudca personally). I would also run something like inhibit e, a test booster like viron or pct assist, and reduce xt along with my serm for pct- just make sure you have everything on hand before starting your cycle.
Inhibit-E by Serious Nutrition Solutions | Anti-Estrogen

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you jumped the gun starting this cycle. Do some research for your pct including a serm and otc pct products. Since you already started need to get your stuff ASAP!
I think he is just about to start... i hope OP hasn't started.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need 2 bottles cycle assist a serm (nolva or clomi)a otc pct,reduce xt you could also get some xgels to include in pct

Also I recommend you have on hand exemestane or letro just in case estrogen flare up

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Rebound Gyno is what may occur after using a serm (Clomid or nolva) because even though it's increases test and inhibits estrogen from binding it is not a suicide Aromatase so you still will have high estrogen due to high test(due to negative feedback) , so you should do 4 weeks of pct. 50 mg Clomid first two weeks then 25 mg the next two weeks then after that use an AI (Aromatase inhibitor) for two weeks to lower estrogen and possibility of rebound Gyno

Superman_777

Awards
NAC 1200mg per day and Standardized Silymarin extract is all you need for the liver. You will not find 100% pure pharmaceutical grade udca through these 'chem sites'..The good ones are either by word of mouth, or they already exist as quality source for juice, and happens to carry ancillaries in their listing as well. Hawthorn extract and cayenne pepper for cardiovascular, blood pressure, and blood purifying. Nettle and dandelion root for kidneys, spleen stimulation, waste product elimination, improved gfr, etc. Use flax seed oil in replace of fish oil, it will not over/under dose you in your omegas, as it stimulates the liver to produce the exact amount of omegas your body needs, and not anymore than that. It is quite impossible to gauge a correct, accurate dose of fish oil for the right balance of omega 3, 6, 9. Too much of 6 or 9 is not a good thing. Close to 100% of our fish oil comes from China and throughout the pacific ocean, and to inform the uninformed, or perhaps misinformed, most fish oil in the united states regardless of it being out sourced by a gmp facility will be rancid. Non-rancid and non-radiated fish oil will come from the mediterranian area and other parts of the globe will be expensive. A quality multi vitamin, along with 1-2 gallons is also necessary, (try to drink non-fluoridated water if possible).

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^I said TUDCA. You don't need a research Chem site to get it- and yes it is highly effective at lowering bilirubin levels if dosed properly (500mg to 1 gram a day); it just weighs more than UDCA. NAC helps with ast & alt. I would run both.

MacDaddy77

Awards
I have done 4 cycles previously to this one and I have not started this one yet. I'm just looking to build up some more strength in the gym. But I will not use an injectable product that's just where I draw the line. So I need an alternative

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need 2 bottles cycle assist a serm (nolva or clomi)a otc pct,reduce xt you could also get some xgels to include in pct

Also I recommend you have on hand exemestane or letro just in case estrogen flare up
Damn all that for that compound???? I'd go broke if I had to buy so many extras

dusty44

Banned
Awards
I have done 4 cycles previously to this one and I have not started this one yet. I'm just looking to build up some more strength in the gym. But I will not use an injectable product that's just where I draw the line. So I need an alternative
Why draw the line on injectables but be willing to use a harsh and liver damaging multi compound ph? Not being smart by no means, just asking? I know there are legality issues and fear of needles for some.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Why draw the line on injectables but be willing to use a harsh and liver damaging multi compound ph? Not being smart by no means, just asking? I know there are legality issues and fear of needles for some.
Can't use the illegal argument now. Seems like most of these young bucks are scared of horse needles ;)

dusty44

Banned
Awards
Can't use the illegal argument now. Seems like most of these young bucks are scared of horse needles ;)
Yeah, that's kind of what I was getting at. I haven't been following the bill, but I know if dmz and msten aren't on it yet that it won't be long until they are. Just seems so expensive with all the supports you have to run with it.Then, most of the gains you get will be pure bloat and you'll have done god knows what kind of damage to your liver and kidneys. All that for fear of a needle? From my experience, most of these ph's/ds' s are much harder to recover from than a test cycle any day. So then you'll face the possibility of ending up on prescription trt and then back to needles (unless u use the gel crap). I'm just saying be very careful. I've been there, and I realize how easy it is to convince yourself that because it's otc it isn't as bad, when in actuality it is much worse.

MacDaddy77

Awards
Alright. I've doing some research on the clomid so I will be getting that. Also, I need to knowwhat I should take after the clomid and how injections actually work

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Alright. I've doing some research on the clomid so I will be getting that. Also, I need to knowwhat I should take after the clomid and how injections actually work
Jfc buddy you need to do some serious homework. This forum should not be your go to for that kind of information- search around. There are one or two that have everything laid out for 1st cycles and more. Read em all before you decide what to do. Good luck.

dusty44

Banned
Awards
Not trying to bust your balls op. Just lookimg out for you. Just start with a 10 week test c cycle. Like said above, do tons of research. The orals have there place from time to time but need to be used sparingly. In my opininion they are best for the beginning or the end of an injectable cycle for 2 to 4 weeks. DMZ will absolutely blow you up in no time, but in reality it is mostly glycogen/water storage and you will end up losing it just as fast as you gained it. You'll feel like total death from it both mentally and physically if you don't have a decent test base, and from my experience there just isn't an otc product that will compare to actual test. You'll also have to keep carbs extremely high or you'll feel like your hypoglycemic because dmz will eat up your carbs big time. Not a good feeling at all. Just research and when you think you know everything go back and research some more. You only get one body so make sure you take good care of it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid is oral. This is your 5th cycle and you've never used clomid? I don't even blame you, I blame these ph companies that say it is cool to cycle in this manner. Hang out on this forum for a few months and we will get you cycling properly

dusty44

Banned
Awards
Clomid is oral. This is your 5th cycle and you've never used clomid? I don't even blame you, I blame these ph companies that say it is cool to cycle in this manner. Hang out on this forum for a few months and we will get you cycling properly
Heck, I thought we were talking about the cycle rather than the serm...my apologies...totally misunderstood.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
What would be recommended as an oral test base to cycle with DMZ 2.0?