Ostarine, Laxogenin and Epicatechin during PCT

jwstoick

Awards
In about 3 weeks I will be starting pct on for my test e cycle. I have some ostarine on hand and also have heard some good reviews of a product called ANAFUSE which contains laxogenin,Epicatechin, and HICA.

First of has anybody heard anything good about Epi or Laxo?

Second would they help at all during pct with keeping gains along with a solid diet and training regime?

Third, Should ostarine be used in pct at all as it can be slightly suppressive however if i only run 5-10mg would it be helpful, harmful, or useless?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anafuse is great and there are some logs I'll link below that people completed within the month. People love Epi, laxo, and HICA. The combo with anafuse makes it a very solid natural anabolic.

As far as osta some will say no in pct because it does shut some people down hard. Some people like it at a low dose in Pct though. I know hvactech likes osta in pct but I forgot the dosage he runs. We also have a new Epi product released yesterday and you have like 10 hrs left to get it 45% off. Link is below and use code- EVOLVEDEPI

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/epi-2-0-by-vital-labs

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263297

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264547

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I used it once in pct ar 5mg and torem with it and I was feeling good after pct had a decent sex drive ... maybe not 100% but pretty damn close

muscle inc.

Awards
Some people will say it's stupid to run osta during pct and logically maybe it makes sense. I used it during my last pct and will never pct without it again. I used torem, osta, and formestane and had the easiest pct ever. Kept all my weight, body comp. stayed good, and only lost a little strength. Recovered fine. Added in Viron after week 4 and felt amazing. Tapered down osta 20/15/10/5. I think as long as you use a SERM you will be fine.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I don't knw about running osta at 20mg on pct. Even tapered, that's pushing it. Maybe 10/10/5/5 but personally I will never run it on pct as I recover fine w/out it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had great luck with epic and dermastrength in pct, I kept all my gains last cycle with these. We are about to drop a new version of epic that is far superior to any other epicatechin product on the market! I didn't care for osta in pct, I feel like it made recovery harder

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Maybe extend serm use a week past last osta dose

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not really the same category
True, but it will keep the gains coming. What can I say? I'm just really excited for the new epic

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established