Ostarine choices

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Highly considering dipping my toes in the grey area of supplements. Really don't want reps jamming their product in this thread. But of course I'm here for recommendations, looking to run 8 weeks and keep cutting weight. Currently 203lbs 6ft 12.5ish% BF (from 210 last month) Almost done my ABE 8 week run and it definitely helped with something, pump..harder dense muscle pumps. So wouldn't mind putting 2-3 lbs of muscle on while losing fat if ostarine is capable of that. Just looking for something to satisfy that itch until I fully dive into the deep end with injectables haha

Also, what's the current situation with shutdown? I would hate to have the same main side effect that phs give you, because if that's the case might as well just do a dmz run or something

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people get shutdown hard and some don't. I personally say you need a serm 100%. They're a nice beginner compound. You can always jump to dmz after.

We have ostashred which is a strong exclusive but has more ostarine per bottle than the competitors. It has 1500mg per bottle while others have 900mg or less. We also have some current logs with really good feedback. See below.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/osta-shred-by-hard-rock-supplements

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265218

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264963

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265390

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I ran Ostar1ne for 6 weeks for the new year, was pretty good. Did 10, 20, 20, 25, 25, 25. Strength and libido were nuts, I didn't see much leaning effect but I didn't diet either! Shoulders traps and lats came out (my weak spots). Towards the end of week 6 my libido crashed HARD and nipples started to itch. That was my cue to wrap it up. I say yes needs a SERM. Gains were kept, and had happy mood during the run (test boosters make me irritable, by comparison). I'd run Osta again, Osta-Shred looks really nice. I'd do actual cycle support, too

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
do a PCT after the SARM run IMO

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
So then cycles should be kept to about 4-6 weeks then, everyone whose libido crashes is around 4-5 week mark it appears. And what's the best serm to use for ostarine

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osta is some good stuff man. As long as you get it from a trusted brand then you should be good.
I'm on my 2nd run of osta at 30mg. Has a nice recomp effect.
Def do a pct and cycle support with AI

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Ostarine and all its variants is the go to SARM. OL Osta being the most basic and you can get products like osta shred as well.

Whatever your choice if you want to save 10% off your purchase head to orbit nutrition and use the code social

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Using ostabol currently

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see the OL Ostar1ne love.

I'll respect the OP's wishes and leave it at that.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I will most likely go with OL's or that ostashred since it has arimistane in it, but I don't know how pure ostashred is. Plus the 5mg increments for OL is extremely appealing

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ostashred by hard rock supplements would be a great option in my opinion. There's logs to back it up.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo logs are better than labs? A lot of variables play into a log's success. Not trying to overly pimp here OP, but I'm going to challenge a log's validity in terms of compound purity.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Where can I find lab work from ostar1ne? And I always wonder if companies pay these 3rd party testers a lump of money for their "assessments" lol

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Soooo logs are better than labs? A lot of variables play into a log's success. Not trying to overly pimp here OP, but I'm going to challenge a log's validity in terms of compound purity.
This^^^ we do have the labs to prove it... The power of placebo in sponsored logs is amazing

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And as for the comment about companies paying off labs for test results, I don't know where to begin. You won't believe lab test results, but you will believe a blind assumption that our Ostar1ne is DMZ or Msten.

...scratches head on logic...

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I can't comprehend the lab results one bit lol
haha yea neither can i, but ive gone through 2 bottles of ol's osta and it did its job, never felt shut down, no lethargy/ shrinkage/ or lowered sex drive... in my opinion osta is best used when cutting... i used it for 8 weeks at 20-25 mg lost 6-7 % bf while gaining 3-4 lbs of muscle and making strength progress the whole way through, no serm in pct i just went with sup3r pct... i didnt lose any gains made so i guess i bounced back well enough

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we are the only sponsored company on AM to release labs on our Osta, if other companies who produced osta cared to do it then why wouldnt they do it? Shows you we care about both the consumer and the product!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome post!. I'd pick Ostar1ne over Ostashred over and over again.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And as for the comment about companies paying off labs for test results, I don't know where to begin. You won't believe lab test results, but you will believe a blind assumption that our Ostar1ne is DMZ or Msten.

...scratches head on logic...
And at least you guys post your labs and don't claim testing and then don't come through....like some other company I know!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And at least you guys post your labs and don't claim testing and then don't come through....like some other company I know!
It's the best we can do whether someone understands them or believes them, it's out there.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Can anyone explain to me why ostarine suppresses testosterone, I still don't understand if it's not a derivative of a hormone

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read enough about osta to know its not for me and sometimes wonder why folks bother

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Libidos shot, nominal gains not worth the suppression, high estro, other random sides/issues, etc

Plus I believe "we're" dosing it far too high, some guys 30 mg!

I can't quote anything specific, sorry, just my opinion from the accumulation of research I've done.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Libidos shot, nominal gains not worth the suppression, high estro, other random sides/issues, etc

I can't quote anything specific, sorry, just my opinion from the accumulation of research I've done.
Yeah I've been thinking about the fact that I'll have to run a pct for small gains, might as well just jump into injections since I refuse to destroy my liver

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You're right. The sides are from idiots dosing way to high. There is no need to go over 20mg, that's just stupid. Plus people aren't running it long enough. Less than 12 weeks is pointless. Look back to when Ostarine was first available, you'll find more information that way that is more relevant. I don't know when the increase in stupidity happened but I'm guessing it was gradual from one "bro" to another.....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Want something "light" that produces OP? Run 1-andro, 2x 3x 4x dosage

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

is it really that strong on a mg pe mg basis because honestly I don't know of a compound out there next to halotestin that I run lower than 30min

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is it really that strong on a mg pe mg basis because honestly I don't know of a compound out there next to halotestin that I run lower than 30min
No way. If you're running halotestin you've no need to mess with oatarine

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is cheap, low dose = very slight suppression, no need for support supps, very low to no sides for me. I can even get away with otc pct. I'm not using it for gains but just to help me with retaining as much muscle as possible during a cut. Running it for 10-12 weeks at a cost of $32. That's my side of it.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
On my otc pct I actually dry up really good with low dose formestane. I'm running a serm this time around just because I have a few laying around. I keep my strength up at lower bodyweight during osta run too

snu22

snu22

Awards
Want something "light" that produces OP? Run 1-andro, 2x 3x 4x dosage
1-andro is definitely a good alternative if you're just looking to get your feet wet with something light. I ran finaflex's 1-andro last year at only 3 caps a day and saw some VERY nice strength gains after 5 weeks. Didn't see much in the size department but I was also eating at maintenance/slightly under.

I still think Osta is interesting and light enough on cost and sides that I'll be giving OL's version a go here in the next couple months.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I'm guessing shutdown is full blown from 1-andro? Or is it dose dependent like ostarine supposedly is

snu22

snu22

Awards
I'm guessing shutdown is full blown from 1-andro? Or is it dose dependent like ostarine supposedly is
Anytime you're introducing an exogenous source of testosterone there is going to be some shutdown, but the level of shutdown will be mostly dependent on dosage, cycle length, and of course the person. Personally I didn't "feel" any shutdown at all on my 1-andro run until the last week, and it was only slight lethargy. I have no doubt that a longer run or higher dosage would have produced more noticeable shutdown. PCT was a simple arimistane product and DAA; Clomid on hand just in case.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I felt fine on 1andro as well. Balls stayed plump and libido was high!!!

Id run cycle assist on it tho (whereas I wouldn't on osta)

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I was considering doing a 1-andro + 4-andro if the sides are worth it. I know you have to run a buttload to get results. Are these both banned now?

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Also, what is that second ingredient in andro-1 by iml ? It's like dihydro something

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To any still interested, there's free Osta being given away from Nutriverse in the company promo section!