PH cycle for cutting

mystic97z

Awards
I have been using Trenedione (extra-4,9,11-triene-3,17 dione) 45 mg/day and furazan 150 mg/day
for about 4-5 weeks now...I'm definitely bigger while leaning up a bit.....However I still need to get leaner.

i'm 6'3 and 212 lbs...been lifting pretty seriously for about 4-5 years now, this is my 3rd cycle of this in 3 years (use once per year for cutting)

i recently started reading about 'epistane' and was thinking about stacking:
epistane 30-40 mg/day
with
trenedione 45 mg/day

I am out of the furazan and will stop taking that....

everything I have read says that epistane is one of the best for cutting, is it true that the epistane won't actually burn fat though?
what is your opinions on this?

btw, I use iifym and track my macros in an obsessive way lol.....I have went from about
600 carbs, 210 pro , 100 fat (zero cardio) 225 lbs looking pretty fat
to
180 carbs , 220 pro, 40 fat (45 min cardio/day 212 lbs looking "fairly" lean)

so as you can see, I've made MAJOR calorie cuts over the past 8-10 weeks of dieting, but still holding fat on my belly so looking into this epistane.
thoughts?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My thoughts are just keep doing what you're doing. If you're still losing fat based on your diet, then keep doing it. Epistane isn't going to burn more fat. Proper diet and training burns fat. Hormones will play a greater role in maintaining lbm while in a calorie deficit, with the chance of adding a couple pounds if you do it right.

Fat loss is made in the kitchen and the gym, not the bottle.