Currently on test, what PH should I add on?

dsx12345

Awards
I am currently on 500mg of test e a week. I am mainly looking to add a dry compound that would aid in strength and size. I will be using NAC and 500mg of TUDCA as well

On hand I have
-Dymethazine
-Msten
-Dimethandrostenol (Mithras)

I haven never tried any of the following PHs listed above. However, I have run cycles of hdrol and epi previously.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
maybe go with epi again, dry lean gains. No surprises for you while you add it to your Test

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any of those 3 would be great with Test.

DMZ for Strength. Msten for size. Never ran Dimeth, but I would say great for a killer recomp.

I'm currently running DMZ and Test and the strength is starting to jump. My first cycle ever was Msten and Test and I blew the F up!!

dsx12345

Awards
maybe go with epi again, dry lean gains. No surprises for you while you add it to your Test
I've ran out of epistane and I didn't really enjoy my run with it (ran it as high as 60mg LGI brand). Killed my knees but gained and kept about 12lbs

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
ah, i was the same way with Epi. Only ran it at 40mg though.
I vote Msten, then.

I loved the stuff, wishin i had more!
That, combined with your Test should be a great run

dsx12345

Awards
Any of those 3 would be great with Test.

DMZ for Strength. Msten for size. Never ran Dimeth, but I would say great for a killer recomp.

I'm currently running DMZ and Test and the strength is starting to jump. My first cycle ever was Msten and Test and I blew the F up!!
Which do you prefer more DMZ or Msten?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on 500mg of test e a week. I am mainly looking to add a dry compound that would aid in strength and size. I will be using NAC and 500mg of TUDCA as well

On hand I have
-Dymethazine
-Msten
-Dimethandrostenol (Mithras)

I haven never tried any of the following PHs listed above. However, I have run cycles of hdrol and epi previously.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
if not SD then Dymethazine

bomb

Awards
im on 250 test and thinking about throwing in sth similar- have access to everything

i thiught about sd + tren?
6 weeks sd @ 10
6 weeks tren @ 90-120 ?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ at 40mg/day. Kicks in around week 2-3. With noticeable effects after 7-10 days. If you've never ran it, be sure and have a good support supplement like Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro or CEL Cycle Assist. Additional Hawthorne Berry for blood pressure support is recommended as I am doing that currently and it's working like a charm. I'm pretty BP sensitive, and signs of it being raised by DMZ show up long before any positive effects. I mean within a couple days of starting it. So pre-loading the Cycle Support and Hawthorne Berry can be beneficial to prevent that initial BP spike. Would only run it for 4-5 weeks as your kickstart...6 tops.

dsx12345

Awards
How would dose it? I have 15mg pills. All preworkout? spread out throughout the day?. Thanks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely split them as evenly throughout the day as possible to keep blood levels stable.

I would start the first week at 30mg/day. 1 am, 1 pm with one of them preferably pre workout.

Then the next 3-4 weeks at 45mg/day, still splitting them evenly throughout your day with one pre workout.

dsx12345

Awards
I am nearing the end of week 4 for DMZ (currently at 45mg). Currently cutting quite rapidly, consuming 1700 kcal daily. What are your thoughts on increasing the dose to 60mg or perhaps adding another compound like msten/d1methadrol for 2 more weeks.
So far in my experience DMZ (45mg) is waaaay better than epistane at 60mg
-More fullness even while consuming a keto diet
-More gains on an mg basis

Note: I am also currently running 750mg test e, and using 500mg TUDCA and 1800mg NAC as well. Thanks