Aromatase Inhibition

J

jgrits94

Awards
I usually do cycles for roughly 6 weeks of 1 andro. Still works for me and doesn't have people suspicious. My question is since it does not convert to estrogen why should I take an AI? My sex drive was wiped until a few days after stopping erase pro. It also started dying as soon as I started taking erase pro around day 8. So I know low estrogen is an indicator of low sex drive when taking a compound like 1 andro so why should I take an AI in the first place if 1 andro does not raise estrogen? And I am assuming it does not raise estrogen because that AI wiped mine out in a matter of days. The only side effect I had while on 1 andro was increased nipple sensitivity and puffiness but from what I've heard that was from prolactin not estrogen as the erase did not help at all with the nipples.

J

jgrits94

Awards
My next cycle i'll be starting in two weeks will be 17 pro andro, 1 andro, and then i'm supposed to take all of this anti-aromatase stuff as part of the stack and i'm just not buying it. I think it's a scam guys. Does not convert to estrogen, has zero side effects from estrogen yet i'm supposed to take this crap that blocks estrogen.. I bought some inhibit p for the upcoming cycle that I am going to use instead of an AI and just use the rest of my erase for pct. Any thoughts?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
1 andro does not convert to estrogen...nipple puffyness is a side that occurs with almost all cycles of PH's.
If you do take stronger PH's (Hdrol, Msten, DMZ, etc), those can convert slightly even though on paper they shouldnt, its still wise to take an AI.

But for your cycles, i would hold off on the Erase, and only take if needed (nipple sensitivity/soreness). You will not get gyno from 1 Andro.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
1-Androstene-3b-Ol,17-One 100mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine 400mg

Bottle recommended dosage: 3 to six 6 capsules in divided doses per day, with food. Use in cycles of 4 to 6 weeks taking at least 2 to 4 weeks off in between cycles.

Company literature claims the pro-hormone 1-Androsterone (aka 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one), the main ingredient in 1-Andro Rx, converts to 1-testosterone, with the result being mass and strength gains that were previously seen with 1-AD and M1T before they were banned. 1-Androsterone does NOT convert to estrogen or DHT and is not liver toxic.

Research conducted in the 60's found that 1-testosterone had a myotrophic (anabolic) potency of 200 as compared to 26 for testosterone, making it over 7 times as anabolic. 1-testosterone and 1-AD are both unable to aromatize to estrogen, resulting in teh potential for increases in muscle size and strength with about the androgenic potential of testosterone and almost no estrogenic side effects (water retention, fat gain, gynecomastia).

Check out Prohormonedatabase for all info for 1 Andro and basically all PH's

L

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
You should still take an AI, but just in PCT. It's called rebound gyno, where your est levels remain elevated when your test levels crash after you remove the exogenous hormones. This is why many people get gyno from Epi (famously non-aromatizing) AFTER their cycles.
So run your cycle like normal, then add in erase during pct and taper down as your test levels return to normal

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
^ OP is talking about an 1Andro cycle, though...and 17 Pro Andro is highly “dry” compound w/ zero estrogen conversion (it probably doesnt do much of anything)

L

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
^ OP is talking about an 1Andro cycle, though...and 17 Pro Andro is highly “dry” compound w/ zero estrogen conversion (it probably doesnt do much of anything)
Epi has zero estrogen conversion and people get rebound gyno all the time. Better safe than sorry.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Epi compared to 1Andro? Pretty sure 1Andro is a safe bet....almost a little too safe!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Epi has zero estrogen conversion and people get rebound gyno all the time. Better safe than sorry.
check out my comment on #3
"If you do take stronger PH's (Hdrol, Msten, DMZ, etc), those can convert slightly even though on paper they shouldnt"

L

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
check out my comment on #3
"If you do take stronger PH's (Hdrol, Msten, DMZ, etc), those can convert slightly even though on paper they shouldnt"
That's pretty sweet but don't tell him to not take an AI. When he moves on to something stronger one day that doesn't convert he might think the same thing, and for something like DMZ it's recommended to have something like Adex in PCT.

To OP, a good rule of thumb is that non-aromatizable compounds can have rebound issues, so while an AI on cycle isn't necessary, one in PCT is recommended.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I usually do cycles for roughly 6 weeks of 1 andro. Still works for me and doesn't have people suspicious. My question is since it does not convert to estrogen why should I take an AI? My sex drive was wiped until a few days after stopping erase pro. It also started dying as soon as I started taking erase pro around day 8. So I know low estrogen is an indicator of low sex drive when taking a compound like 1 andro so why should I take an AI in the first place if 1 andro does not raise estrogen? And I am assuming it does not raise estrogen because that AI wiped mine out in a matter of days. The only side effect I had while on 1 andro was increased nipple sensitivity and puffiness but from what I've heard that was from prolactin not estrogen as the erase did not help at all with the nipples.
steroids shut down your own production of test.... no test = your complaints... dont do oral only cycles or any without a test base... imo

J

jgrits94

Awards
Thanks guys! So I like the rebound gyno talk I think that makes a lot of sense. I will save the AI for pct then!

BertBolic

BertBolic

Awards
1 andro may not convert to estrogen, but your own test and test precursors do.

Q

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get bad bacne without ai on sd or test or stacking both.

Arimidex makes it much better, not all gone but much better. Tried research chem, still had bacne, got script arimi and what a difference. 1mg a week cut in half.