sensitive/small lump.. suggestion?

livestrong82

Awards
Im in week one of pct

Nolv 20mg
Clomid50mg
DAA 3g

On cycle i was taking arimidex .5mg eod
And ran Adex till the day before pct and stopped to start pct..

Today I felt sensitivity on left nip and seem to have found small knot type maybe BB/ pellet gun size lump. And thats where the sensitivity is coming from exactly, no where else on the nipple..

I have arimidex on hand and a bit of formeron..

Any suggestions?

:|

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Seems to me your pct should be fine. But I guess that depends on what you were running before.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup. For sure run something like Exemstane @ 12.5 eod.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe drop the daa for now too

livestrong82

Awards
My cycle was
test 17wKs
Deca 12wks
Mast 15weeks

Itll be weeks before I can get aromasin on my hands, but I dont wanna crash estogen either with arimidex.. kinda odd im getting signs of gyno now 5days into pct..

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My cycle was
test 17wKs
Deca 12wks
Mast 15weeks

Itll be weeks before I can get aromasin on my hands, but I dont wanna crash estogen either with arimidex.. kinda odd im getting signs of gyno now 5days into pct..
First week is about when it starts to show bro. That was a long cycle. Your bodies hormones are trying to go back to the norm.

livestrong82

Awards
First week is about when it starts to show bro. That was a long cycle. Your bodies hormones are trying to go back to the norm.

Yea, well hopefully im just blowing the situation out of proportion and its a pimple or bruise forming.. lol
Because the lump thats there is super small..

livestrong82

Awards
..The sensitive area/small lump is on the top of the nipple...
Any other suggestions until I can get some aromasin on hand.. (aromsin causes no estro rebound correct?) Like arimidex does.. or can I try to slightly dose arimidex while on pct or just run otc erase to not crash estro..

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aromasin vs. Arimidex

The main advantage is aromasin will prevent any estrogen rebound by permanently disabling the aromatase enzyme, while arimidex cannot. Though, arimidex is easier to control in terms of short term dosing; meaning, with short cycles under 8 weeks there is no need to kill your whole estrogen production.

livestrong82

Awards
Update..

After noticing the sensitive lump I dosed .5mg of adex that day and the next day also dosed .5mg of adex.. I continued to dose my nolva and clomid daily.. I dropped the daa and started to take viron with my serms. Lump is gone.

My libido is pretty low though..im thinking I probably killed my estrogen with the adex. hopefully gets better soon as I dose the viron or get back to regular levels soon.. I got some erase to control estrogen incase the lump decides to return or I get high estro sides. Aromasin will take a while for me to get my hands on..

livestrong82

Awards
*Update

I have continued to use the clomid/nolva dose with viron 5days on 2days off, and keeping erase on hand incase estro sides come up.. libido is back up and energy is high! Maybe im coming back to normal levels some what.. im on day 11 of pct.. Ive lost weight but my strength has not decreased. :)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
daa can cause issues in pct. it might raise test levels but not function or recovery IMO...

since you are on SERMS for PCT just leave it alone and do PCT, that will block your breast glands anyway while you level out and recover.

livestrong82

Awards
Yea first time I used daa, but ill leave it out from now on. Im going to keep running viron with my serms.

Im going to run pct 5 weeks since it was a long cycle, but after week 3 in PCT im thinking about adding erase and run it a week or two past pct to prevent rebound, good idea??