Original 4-AD question....real 4-AD!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys!

I .....have a friend who has some original 4-ad leftover from the ban a while ago....Its been sealed and kept in a cool place the whole time....what would be the smartest thing I could do with it? Transdermal? Make it orally active with cyclodextrin? Put in caps and just eat? Thoughts? Thanks...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Guys!

I .....have a friend who has some original 4-ad leftover from the ban a while ago....Its been sealed and kept in a cool place the whole time....what would be the smartest thing I could do with it? Transdermal? Make it orally active with cyclodextrin? Put in caps and just eat? Thoughts? Thanks...
Transdermal!. You're lucky, what they call 4AD these days doesn't at all compare to read 4AD. All the good stuff got banned with the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004. If you have enough run it at 800mg-1gram per day transdermal. Run it with a dry compound of your choice.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal!. You're lucky, what they call 4AD these days doesn't at all compare to read 4AD. All the good stuff got banned with the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004. If you have enough run it at 800mg-1gram per day transdermal. Run it with a dry compound of your choice.
I love transdermal. Sounds good to me, although I'm going to need a lot of places to rub a g of 4-ad a day!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Used it transdermally years ago and it was fantastic at a G a day. Used the Androsol by biotest and you had to coat your entire body twice a day just like UR spray, same bottle actually as I believe PA made it for biotest.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cyclodextrin might be the best option next to rectal administration.

1g/d orally is nice.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
The reason I threw that out there was I remember it having a mild aggression from using it in a cyclodextrin. Hmmm....I really like m5-aa in cyclodextrin. If I got the computer right, that **** was like a fight in a bottle. Amazing before gym. ..so aggressive and amped.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reason I threw that out there was I remember it having a mild aggression from using it in a cyclodextrin. Hmmm....I really like m5-aa in cyclodextrin. If I got the computer right, that **** was like a fight in a bottle. Amazing before gym. ..so aggressive and amped.
M5AA was amazing stuff!.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would skip first pass and miss essential enzymes required for conversion.
Not true soooooo many people used 4ad enanthate [how do you think the term pain free oral came from(super old school term though but that's how they legally sold it as injectable)]. Just because it skips first pass doesn't mean its doesn't react with the necessary enzymes to covert with the other passes through the liver. Plus it is slightly anabolic as is

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah j here to keep me on my toes I am just a shoot first ask questions later type of guy lol
I thought the same thing initially but then the science devil started whispering in my ear, no no no......

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not true soooooo many people used 4ad enanthate [how do you think the term pain free oral came from(super old school term though but that's how they legally sold it as injectable)]. Just because it skips first pass doesn't mean its doesn't react with the necessary enzymes to covert with the other passes through the liver. Plus it is slightly anabolic as is
You kind of answered this.

4-andro-diol is able to bind with and interact with the injectable on its own however weakly.

If what was in those bottles were in fact esterfied 4-diol then as long as that long ester was attached, the compound would remain inactive until enzymes in the blood and liver broke it down, then freeing the compound to bind with the ar, as well as make it to the liver to convert into test.

That's a lot going on.

I'm not saying it wouldn't work, if course it'll pass through the liver. Everything does.
I'm going to have to go look and see what more knowledgeable minds say.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You kind of answered this.

4-andro-diol is able to bind with and interact with the injectable on its own however weakly.

If what was in those bottles were in fact esterfied 4-diol then as long as that long ester was attached, the compound would remain inactive until enzymes in the blood and liver broke it down, then freeing the compound to bind with the ar, as well as make it to the liver to convert into test.

That's a lot going on.
Yes that is true. It would get converted is my point tho. If it didn't get converted because it skipped the first pass, then cyclodextrin complexes and other absorption aids (like what PP had) would have made the product worse. The reason is because the purpose of those were to help brake down of/skip first pass

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like injection might be the best method:
[Quote:patrickarnold]
We know that 4-androstenediol shares similar androgenic and anabolic activities to testosterone (128% as androgenic, 95% as anabolic, Acta Endocrinologica, 42 (1963) 245-253). Regardless of conversion. This is its activity upon injection, which by passes the liver and gets directly into the system in much the same way a sublingual dose would.[/quote]

Also, wasn't implying it wouldn't convert, I should of been more clear
Read too many articles pushing oral 4-ad back in the day and well, none about injecting it, because at that time, I had no interest in injecting.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like injection might be the best method:
Idk i find it hard to believe that 4diol has an anabolic ratio of 95:128. I could be wrong. I have no experience with it and I'm not a chemist by any means but that just sounds high to me

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes that is true. It would get converted is my point tho. If it didn't get converted because it skipped the first pass, then cyclodextrin complexes and other absorption aids (like what PP had) would have made the product worse. The reason is because the purpose of those were to help brake down of/skip first pass
I ran pp's product and it was nice. Not sure if it was any better than regular ams 1-dhea/4-dhea stacked. Never stacked them aside from using andromass og.

Who knows what they had going on.

200$ a bottle for esterfied dhea isomers, or for high dosed dhea isomers dissolved in oil?
Either way it worked.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Idk i find it hard to believe that 4diol has an anabolic ratio of 95:128. I could be wrong. I have no experience with it and I'm not a chemist by any means but that just sounds high to me
That seems high to me but who knows. He may have chosen that study at that time to promote cyclo products or because he read it and it was similar to his research on 4-diol and legit?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran pp's product and it was nice. Not sure if it was any better than regular ams 1-dhea/4-dhea stacked. Never stacked them aside from using andromass og.

Who knows what they had going on.

200$ a bottle for esterfied dhea isomers, or for high dosed dhea isomers dissolved in oil?
Either way it worked.
Ya it was kinda my point. Ppl like the og stuff a lot that was the real 1ad and 4ad. I find it hard to believe that these 1dhea and 4dhea products are effective tho tbh. 2 step conversion with low bioavailability. Especially with the dosage these products have. I haven't seen anything higher than 400mgs a day and that is low for REAL 1ad and 4ad

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone that's not a rep or is bias that has used both 1ad and 1dhea or 4ad and 4dhea want to comment on what they thought about the dhea version. And how it compares?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
In this particular case it's a 4-AD base. I love 1-test cyp....