PH suggestions for an endomorph's first cut

johnahan1994

Awards
I'm looking for any suggestions (mainly PH and supplementation but I'm open to any help I can get) for getting the most out of a cut. I am currently on a Upper/Lower training split for 4 days per week with HIIT cardio on 2 of my 3 off days. Im 22 years old and have 8 years of strength training under my belt and a solid understanding of nutrition. If you guys need any other info for specific guidence, let me know.
Thanks in advance for the help!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever used a PH before? If not i would recommend ostashred by hard rock supplements. We carry it as Strong Supplement Shop and i think for a beginner who hasnt used a PH this is what i would recommend.

johnahan1994

Awards
I just got off an 8 week cycle of AMS 1-andro and I'm 1 week into pct. Other than that, I don't have any other background in ph.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostar1ne is great on a cut. Mildly suppressive. Low on sides. I always recommend having an AI on hand and a low dose SERM in pct with a test booster.

Olympus Labs Ostar1ne is the only Osta with lab testing (made public) to back it's purity. And at 5mg caps you are free to dose how you want. 15-25mg's for 8 weeks being optimal.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
ill rep for osta shred though. def gtg from personal experience.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Ostar1ne is great on a cut. Mildly suppressive. Low on sides. I always recommend having an AI on hand and a low dose SERM in pct with a test booster.

Olympus Labs Ostar1ne is the only Osta with lab testing (made public) to back it's purity. And at 5mg caps you are free to dose how you want. 15-25mg's for 8 weeks being optimal.
I thought it was illegal to sell ostarine or any other sarm in pill form. Most people would agree that it's probably low dosed dmz or msten. Just curious

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it was illegal to sell ostarine or any other sarm in pill form. Most people would agree that it's probably low dosed dmz or msten. Just curious
What? Who would agree that our Ostar1ne is low dosed DMZ?

I can't even wrap my mind around that comment. But as stated above, we have made our lab tests public for the purity of the Ostarine. Which is not illegal.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
What? Who would agree that our Ostar1ne is low dosed DMZ?

I can't even wrap my mind around that comment. But as stated above, we have made our lab tests public for the purity of the Ostarine. Which is not illegal.
I'm not saying that Olympus labs specifically does that. I've only read to stray from pill form sarms since it can't be used for human consumption. Reason why research chems sell it in liquid form warning "not for human consumption "

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Well it obviously can be used for human consumption just not legally, apparently.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not for Human Consumption is some thing that refers to a research chemical. Which are made by research chemical companies. Olympus Labs is not a research chemical company. Ostar1ne is not a research chemical. It is a SARM.

Try to understand this. Ok, research chemical companies make Exemestane. In the pill form, or pharmacy grade prescription, is exemestane a research chemical? No.

Only when it's made by a research chemical company, is it a research chemical.

People have this distorted view that the classification of the drug itself is Research Chemical.

So pill form exemestane, or arimidex, or anything else sold in the pharmacy shouldn't be used for human consumption just because a research chemical company's bottles say that?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it obviously can be used for human consumption just not legally, apparently.
You may want to do some fact checking, A LOT of fact checking. More companies are getting into capsulated SARMs. And with great success and mounting piles of results.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I figured that since ostarine and all the other sarms haven't made it through all the clinical trials, it would be illegal to sell for human consumption. And research chem companies get around regulations by marketing it as a research chem not for human consumption