Tomoxidex?

Jojj34

Awards
Hi!
Searching for Nolva for pct on my halodrol cycle and came across Tomoxidex-25 from elite labs.
Anyone heard of it??
Thanks!!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Looks sketchy as sh!t, why not just use one of the board sponsors?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would try to get nolva. personally i wouldnt use that.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
steer clear my friend. If it looks to good to be true, it is!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Anything thing that says its similar to Nolva and "Naturally" boost testosterone is 100% not going to be a SERM.
Its also a big red flag when they dont give you an ingredients profile

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

Jojj34

Awards
Thank you all!
I had a feeling that this was bogus. I heave never heard of the brand. I Will try to get real Nolva or go with a otc pct on my cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you all!
I had a feeling that this was bogus. I heave never heard of the brand. I Will try to get real Nolva or go with a otc pct on my cycle.
Get real nolva. It's too cheap not to have it, don't take chances with your hpta

Jojj34

Awards
I would if I can find some. Difficult to find a good source that are willing to sell just Nolva :S

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would if I can find some. Difficult to find a good source that are willing to sell just Nolva :S
Pm sent. Grab some super pct and epic from Olympus labs to go with your nolva, my signature has a 30% off code for you!

Jojj34

Awards
Pm sent. Grab some super pct and epic from Olympus labs to go with your nolva, my signature has a 30% off code for you!
Thank you for the help!
I have everything in place soon.

Should I use an AI in my pct? I have Lecheek AD-3 should I take it during cycle or in PCt and how?

BR

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the help!
I have everything in place soon.

Should I use an AI in my pct? I have Lecheek AD-3 should I take it during cycle or in PCt and how?

BR
Show me what you have put together so far and I will help you fix any kinks

Jojj34

Awards
Hi!
I was thinking
Halo-plex
50/50/75/75/75

PCT
Nolva
20/20/20/20

And also under cycle a high protein intake and bcaa,fishoil etc.

Were do I use the Ad-3? Some say on cycle others in PCT??

Thank you!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have any cycle protection supps lined up?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, first. Nolva needs to be tapered off of so 20/20/10/10. Ad3 is very basic, good for on cycle estro control and not much else. Check out super pct by Olympus labs. It covers estrogen control, boosts test, and takes care of prolactin. You can get this 30% off using the code in my signature. I would have a bottle of exemestane on hand in case of any high estrogen sides, Ad3 won't cover everyone sometimes. Grab these 2 things and you should be gtg

Jojj34

Awards
Ok, first. Nolva needs to be tapered off of so 20/20/10/10. Ad3 is very basic, good for on cycle estro control and not much else. Check out super pct by Olympus labs. It covers estrogen control, boosts test, and takes care of prolactin. You can get this 30% off using the code in my signature. I would have a bottle of exemestane on hand in case of any high estrogen sides, Ad3 won't cover everyone sometimes. Grab these 2 tings and you should be gtg
Great!! Thanks alot!
I Will do.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
quick question, what do yall think of using Erase (Armistane), maybe just once per day while on a cycle? (Tren-60mgs and Pmag-100mgs, 4andro-200mgs).
Or would low dosed ATD?

*Nips are already puffy, which happens on all cycles, but im only a few days in...
thinking adding in something for estro sides might be a safe bet.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quick question, what do yall think of using Erase (Armistane), maybe just once per day while on a cycle? (Tren-60mgs and Pmag-100mgs, 4andro-200mgs).
Or would low dosed ATD?

*Nips are already puffy, which happens on all cycles, but im only a few days in...
thinking adding in something for estro sides might be a safe bet.
If you're puffy then run 50 to 75 mg daily

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
If you're puffy then run 50 to 75 mg daily
True, though i get nip puff just about ever cycle ive done. Just that this has started a bit earlier than expected, its usually happens around week 2, when the good stuff is really kickin in!
One reason ive thought about lowering the Pmag to 75mgs, is in hopes that my sleep might improve...by taking 50mgs AM, and the lower dosed 25mgs PM...
any thoughts about that helping with sleep while on cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, though i get nip puff just about ever cycle ive done. Just that this has started a bit earlier than expected, its usually happens around week 2, when the good stuff is really kickin in!
One reason ive thought about lowering the Pmag to 75mgs, is in hopes that my sleep might improve...by taking 50mgs AM, and the lower dosed 25mgs PM...
any thoughts about that helping with sleep while on cycle?
No afternoon stims, melatonin, sleepy time tea (kidding) Dma378 what fixed your sleeplessness?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
haha, I take a low dosed klonapin (.5mg) (ya i know, bad to take rx stuff while on cycle), benadryl, and 10mg melatonin...
Still wake up 3-5 times per night!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No afternoon stims, melatonin, sleepy time tea (kidding) Dma378 what fixed your sleeplessness?
A trip to the doctor and a prescription. It was my last resort but I had to finally do it. Benadryl worked for a long time. Then it didn't and neither did anything else until I went to the doc. I'm on Amitriptyline now.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
^gotta do what ya gotta do man.
REM sleep is of the utmost importance!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sleep problems suck. I wake up several times a night drenched in sweat sense i was 10 years old. Tried everything otc and nothing works. Not willing to take prescription meds.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
^terrible man...i feel for ya.
All the research ive gone thru for night sweats all lead to the same thing....Hormonal imbalance.
Have you gotten your blood work checked and double checked???

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Haven't had bloodwork done in 4 years. Everything was fine back then and this has been going on for much longer. Dr said its got something to do with circadian rythem. Going for a sleep study soon and maybe some bloodwork sence its been so long. The weirdest part is even though I wake up every hour so I have multiple vivid dreams every night sometimes a different dream every time I wake up and go back to sleep.