liv.52?

01cboss

Awards
Hay guys.

Just curious now on live.52. I read a lot of reviews on it and I use it for my anabolic cycles also but no one ever knows how to or how many to take?

Any advice I usually take 4X2 daily along with cycle assist vit E coq10 ect..

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on which version of Liv. 52 you get. If it's the old version, big fat tablets, 3-2x/day is good.

If it's the new version, capsules, I believe 1-2x/day is good.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's better choices out there for the price point.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with Cycle Assist, Liver Assist XT, and/or CEL Tudca before Liv 52.

pcav89

Awards
01cboss.
I think it matters what you're taking it for. I get regular blood work and liver values are checked every time and I take the Himalaya liver care from amazon every day and night and my liver is perfect. Granted I do not drink alcohol. I have taken some methylated compounds as well as nsaids like advil here and there. It is backed with proof and high amounts of studies and reviews that show its positive effects on liver tissue and detoxification so that's a plus but, if you're wanting protection from a PH cycle then you will want Tudca or something with Tudca in it like Ar1macarePro.
Liv52 seems to be a great add on for cycle support or as a stand alone for the average / natural and health conscious individuals that want to help detoxify thier liver as this is an important thing to do for all people. But not enough IMO as the only means of liver protection during a cycle. Hope that helps.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Just buy NAC 1200-2400 mg a day and you'd be set