NEW CYCLE. Care to follow??? Pmag + Tren

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Nothing groundbreaking by any means...but might be of interest to those wanting to run a similar cycle. Interested in tren, pmag/hdrol, etc...

Started today, Monday April 6th (Got my Pre-Bloods in, all is in range, cholesterol is higher than usual for me though. Test= 896)

Pmag- (100/100/100/100/100)
Tren- (30/60/60/60/60) ....if i can get ahold of more, id love to run the last 2 weeks at 90mgs, but for now, using what i got.

*also adding in IML's 4Andro, again, using what i have on hand. Running it @ 100mgs. Hoping it helps with lethargy, and gives me a little extra energy...
on cycle stuff will be: CEL's Cycle Assist, Cissus, Multi, Fish Oil, etc, etc. (i dont go overload on cycle supps)

PCT
Clomid- 100mgs for 3 days, then (50/50/25/25)
Rev Black PCT- 2 caps a day for first 2 weeks, then 1 cap until finish

-A pretty straightforward run. Goal is to get back to 11.5%bf, DROP THE GUT! Gain some muscle/clean up a few areas, focusing on the basics. Lots of military style training. Running 3 miles EOD, and riding 5 miles EOD (alternate), and the basic upper/lower split routine at my home gym. Keeping it loose and simple. Focusing on the big 3, and adding in some high reps as well.
-Diet will stay around 3,000c, 350-450p, low carb. Basics!

*5'9"
*Starting weight: 190lbs
*Starting BF%: 14.8%
GOAL-175lbs 10.5%

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
^Decided to use Stanodrol instead of 4Andro, to help with sides and lethargy. Pmag is slightly "wetter" than epi or hdrol, so adding in 4Andro would only make the estrogen/proges. worse because of the Tren.
Only have one bottle of Stano200, so it will be 600mgs per day. But it should help. (along with a Animal Stak pack, w the red energy pill in it)!!!!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Dont think any one follows or will read this, but its good for my own records...
Today is day 8

So far so damn good! Already feeling the pumped, mostly water and glyco retention im sure, but feels nice. Wrists and ankles look thicker, ahaha.
Starting weight was 190
Already up to 194
(after empty stomach and bladder)

Can already tell the tren is doing its magic. Strength is noticeable just with my warm ups, military style workouts. Push ups went up from 55, now 65 is easily done. Noticing some veins/vascular in my forearms and upper bicep areas.

This is just the start of week 2, but PH's have always kicked in fast for me compared to most. My first cycle a few years ago, was just 50mgs of Hdrol...everyone tells me theirs doesnt kick in till around week 3, mine was hitting nicely at day 7! To the point that we all love, whether we admit it or not, where you walk by the mirror and just catch your reflection and have to say, "Damn, this stuff is amazing!" ...sorry, im in a great mood.

Lethargy has been very noticeable, the 4Andro helped a bit, but i could easily sleep most of the day. Have to force myself to hit the gym. But so it is...
Anyhow, just a quick update...
Also, i dropped down back to 75mgs of the Pmag (was planning on 100mgs starting week 2 and for the rest of the cycle)...could not fall asleep at night after taking the 50mgs...hopefully ill make the jump to 100mgs starting week 3.

Goal is still to be at 195lbs, and drop some body fat, hoping to reach to 12.5% (starting at 14.8%)
Diet is good and pretty clean, eating at maintance and EOD about 500c under. Low fat, no carb, etc.
*As you might tell...even though its a low dose of Tren (60mgs)...i feel very TREN'd up!!!
Have a good one, yall.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
subbed. i am planning on a p-mag run in a few weeks. Have ran p-mag before and loved it. Why do you say p-mag is wetter? Was planning to get competition ready on a 5-6 week run.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
subbed. i am planning on a p-mag run in a few weeks. Have ran p-mag before and loved it. Why do you say p-mag is wetter? Was planning to get competition ready on a 5-6 week run.
Where did i say it was "wetter"?

*and btw, had to stop cycle at end of week 2. Caught something bad, cant hold down food. On a damn water/OJ/Soup diet right now!!! Really sucks, but the whole household is now sick. Doing a quick but efficient PCT, Torem for 2 weeks @ 60 then 30mgs + DAA. Just when things were feeling good. But no food intake and no working out+ no insurance, figured id save the remaining 90'somthing caps for a later date. Plus some Msten just came in the mail.
Enjoy your health folks!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
^Decided to use Stanodrol instead of 4Andro, to help with sides and lethargy. Pmag is slightly "wetter" than epi or hdrol, so adding in 4Andro would only make the estrogen/proges. worse because of the Tren.
Only have one bottle of Stano200, so it will be 600mgs per day. But it should help. (along with a Animal Stak pack, w the red energy pill in it)!!!!
Re-reading tho, I guess youre not saying it is a wet compound.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Na. Just like most any PH, it is what you make of it. MOST, is the key word, though.

Pmag is known to be the better bulker, compared to Hdrol though.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get nothing off halodrol but good results on pmag might be partially psychological though I can't stand when people call halodrol halo

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol is and always will be my favorite.
Something about how the muscle looks after a cycle. Ive heard the term "3D look"...and that is pretty close!

Got 2 bottles, i plan on using after an Msten bulker.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halodrol is and always will be my favorite.
Something about how the muscle looks after a cycle. Ive heard the term "3D look"...and that is pretty close!

Got 2 bottles, i plan on using after an Msten bulker.
Same here - I love halo

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here - I love halo
I don't really have anything against the compound but do you remember the original halodrol 50 from gaspari and how he marketed it. It just seemed real shady to me

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I suppose running a steroid out of GNCs had to be a little shady...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I suppose running a steroid out of GNCs had to be a little shady...
It wasn't that he called it halo like the real halotestin and even packaged it in blister packs like sten halotestin the biggest halotestin brand and the time
he could of easily called it Turin drol
Since it converts to turninbol but halotestin is probably 30x stronger

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
True. I guess every competitive business has to try to over hype their products once in awhile.
Hell, looking thru a body building magazine...every single ad is insanity.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
True. I guess every competitive business has to try to over hype their products once in awhile.
Hell, looking thru a body building magazine...every single ad is insanity.
Yeah I know I guess I was just a litter disappointed because I love gaspari products it left a bad taste in my mouth

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I remember going in to a "smoothie shop", that also sold halodrol a few years ago. My buddy was injecting, and told me to give Halo a try. I went in there and the guy sold me the original ProMag 15 bucks cheaper. Though at the time, i knew nothing, and ended up taking only one pill (strange hexagon shaped pink things if i recall) a day. So i felt ripped off!

A few months later, i finally got a new computer, hooked up the slow internet and found out a thing or two!