Would 30mg TREN do anything in a stack w/ Pmag?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Starting a Pmag cycle, running it at 100mgs for 5 weeks...
I have just enough Trenavar leftover from a previous run, and thinking about adding it in the cycle...
but it would only be enough for 30mgs, and just enough to do 60mgs the final week...

So the cycle would look like this"
Pmag- 100/100/100/100/100
Tren- 30/30/30/30/60

*I remember when Trenavar first came out, people were running it at 15mg and saying "this stuff is amazing!" LOL
I dont expect much from 30mg, but it might make a nice addition since the Pmag is usually (for me at least) more of a bulk PH...adding in the Tren might help with energy and definition...
A wise man once told me, "Even a little can help a lot...if ya got it, **** it, run it!!!"
Thoughts?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
^and hopefully no night sweats at that low of a dose!?

bigead

bigead

Awards
Idk but thats the way iml epitren is dosed 30-40 ed

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Its a low dose compared to the reported "sweet spots" ...

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
ya...im trying to work it so i can run 60mgs of tren, but if i do that, it would only be for the end of the cycle.
something like"
15/30/30/30/60

almost rather just run it at 30mgs all the way through.
Stacking it with high dose Pmag too

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
When i ran tren at 90mgs...i ****ing hated life altogether.
First you dont sleep, like any other PH, but the sweats at night...i couldnt stand it. Even after i made it thru the cycle, it continued a couple weeks after PCT.
My girl kicked me outta bed after the first two weeks of that, ha! I had to sleep on beach towels.

Really hoping that 30mgs will have no sweats, and when i up to 60...we shall see.

For this run, im using some of the OG Trenavar from their first release from PHF, they are 15mg tabs. And for the rest of the run, i have 3/4's of a CeliTren bottle, 30mg caps each.

bigead

bigead

Awards
Great log it or review it. I would be curious, I ran 90-120 and like you slept on beach towel, and my mood was off-but worked out like two hours straight every workout. I have a bit to use and if low dose works without all the sides that would be awesome.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Great log it or review it. I would be curious, I ran 90-120 and like you slept on beach towel, and my mood was off-but worked out like two hours straight every workout. I have a bit to use and if low dose works without all the sides that would be awesome.
I just started a log, check out what i got planned so far and give me some tips if you have any!
Hoping that 60mgs will be a happy-medium for the tren. I havent done a cycle in about a year i believe, so hoping this will be a good one.
Tren made me feel like a God, and yep, 2 hour workouts and still pumped up. It is the most vascualr and cut ive ever seen myself in. Even right after it starts to kick in, i was amazed...couldnt recognize myself!

How much do you have to use?

bigead

bigead

Awards
I felt it at 90 about a week and half in to a six week cycle.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
btw, about how much Tren do you have left (you mentioned you might have some to run later on...)

also, what was the lowest amount you have ran OR have heard of others running?
Just wondering, and hoping that mine will be a good cycle...Ive also played around with only running 30mgs, so i can save the rest for a future cycle...

bigead

bigead

Awards
I have not heard of a lower dosed tren log. The IML rep said it was sufficient in their product because of the synergy.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Ran across this on prohormone database....

Trenavar dosing
Low: 30mg
Average: 60mg

High: 90+mg
Cycle length: 4-5 weeks

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I highly doubt it bro at a good conversion you might get 30% so that would equal 9mg of tren a day

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Where did you find a Trenavar to Trenbolone conversion ratio chart?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's all just estimates no one knows for sure but that's what is pretty much thought since it first came out

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
ya, thats what i thought...just estimates. One things for sure, it works very well!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ya, thats what i thought...just estimates. One things for sure, it works very well!
Oh there is no doubt it works the estimates are pretty much based on the type of gains people get from real tren and the dosages of trenavar needed to get comparable resultd

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
its nice running it for just 4 weeks and getting good results...