Starting first cycle, cycle support and PCT

Cmm306

Awards
Hey everyone, my name is connor, I'm 22 years old and I am starting my first cycle, I will be using alpha-1 max by black stone labs and just wondering if anyone has used it before, and what I should take for a cycle support and then for PCT, I have been looking around but there are so many choices, any help is greatly appreciated thank you

Cmm306

Awards
My goals are to gain muscle mass, and lean out my body fat while gaining strength, sorry forgot to add that in there.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Posted answer on your thread in supp section, didn't realize you had a thread in anabolic

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a strong hormone for your first run. Post up what you have put together so far like products and dosages. I'm going to guess and say you don't have an ai or serm lined up yet

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, you got this from BSL's blowout sale, huh? I also agree with the others in that alpha-1 max is really strong.

You need to do a lot more research, my friend. In fact, at your young age I'm not so sure you should be using a PH at all. What training program have you been following?

Cmm306

Awards
My buddy tried it and said it was really good and I should try it out. I haven't done much in the supp department, basically just been lifting for a few years, just whey and basic pre workouts and animal paks, like I said I'm new to all this never tried it before, always have wanted to.. Just didn't know how to. If it is too strong should I try something else first? Is it really that strong to were I can't use it first? My buddy seemed to have no problems with it. I was only going to do a 2-3 week cycle to start out. I am actually pretty sure he didn't take anything else with it. But I am going to do as much research I can before I do.

Cmm306

Awards
I was going to get some arimicare pro as a cycle support, and continue my daily vitamins/fish oil. And stuff like that. Basically I would just like to know what I would need to keep my gains and make it worth it. Thank you

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to get some arimicare pro as a cycle support, and continue my daily vitamins/fish oil. And stuff like that. Basically I would just like to know what I would need to keep my gains and make it worth it. Thank you
Armicare pro is a good start. There is a lot of good info on this site that can help you build a proper cycle. Just because your buddy was ok doesnt mean you will be. Let's go over some possible side effects. Liver failure, high blood pressure, permanent drop in testosterone levels, libido and erections problems and more common, gynocomastia. Please do some good research and post up here what you come up with. This includes support supps and pct. You might want to start with something like ostarine from Olympus labs. This would be a better first cycle imo. Save the 1 alpha for down the road, they keep for a long time

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree completely. I love Ostar1ne, finishing up a cycle right now. No liver support needed, either.

Cmm306

Awards
Armicare pro is a good start. There is a lot of good info on this site that can help you build a proper cycle. Just because your buddy was ok doesnt mean you will be. Let's go over some possible side effects. Liver failure, high blood pressure, permanent drop in testosterone levels, libido and erections problems and more common, gynocomastia. Please do some good research and post up here what you come up with. This includes support supps and pct. You might want to start with something like ostarine from Olympus labs. This would be a better first cycle imo. Save the 1 alpha for down the road, they keep for a long time
Now, taking a lighter cycle first, would that help my liver and so on get used to it? Is that why? I'm just wondering. I know the animal pak has a liver pill in there, and I've been taking them for years. I don't drink very often, just curious. Thanks for the advice I will hold off on the alhpa 1 max, I was pretty excited to try it.. But don't want to hurt myself. And I will look into the ostarine.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now, taking a lighter cycle first, would that help my liver and so on get used to it? Is that why? I'm just wondering. I know the animal pak has a liver pill in there, and I've been taking them for years. I don't drink very often, just curious. Thanks for the advice I will hold off on the alhpa 1 max, I was pretty excited to try it.. But don't want to hurt myself. And I will look into the ostarine.
Its about getting you used to anabolics and seeing how your body reacts to them. 1 alpha is a very strong steroid and can hurt you if you don't know what you are doing. When you are first learning to swim you don't jump off the high dive into the deep end, you walk down the stairs and ease yourself into the kiddie pool. It IIs all about being safe bro and that's the main thing here

Cmm306

Awards
Its about getting you used to anabolics and seeing how your body reacts to them. 1 alpha is a very strong steroid and can hurt you if you don't know what you are doing. When you are first learning to swim you don't jump off the high dive into the deep end, you walk down the stairs and ease yourself into the kiddie pool. It IIs all about being safe bro and that's the main thing here
Ok thank you, I appreciate the help. I've never seem to have a problem taking anything over the years, but I will take it easy and ease into it. Maybe I'll give the ostarine a shot, or I'll keep looking into it. Is that the only one you would reccomend me trying at this point? I mean don't get me wrong I have done my research for the past couple months. I just always keep getting drawn to the alpha 1 . Haha heard a lot of good things about it. Deffinetly want to get some good gains. And that always seemed legit to me. Deffinetly don't want to permanently hurt my testosterone or anything in that department hah.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Alpha 1 is intense and should be taken as serious as possible. Without proper support, you will no doubt kill your liver. Start off with osta like recommended, then work your way up to something like halo or epi if you have any then alpha 1. Saftey is the number one priority, building muscle and becoming stronger is not

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thank you, I appreciate the help. I've never seem to have a problem taking anything over the years, but I will take it easy and ease into it. Maybe I'll give the ostarine a shot, or I'll keep looking into it. Is that the only one you would reccomend me trying at this point? I mean don't get me wrong I have done my research for the past couple months. I just always keep getting drawn to the alpha 1 . Haha heard a lot of good things about it. Deffinetly want to get some good gains. And that always seemed legit to me. Deffinetly don't want to permanently hurt my testosterone or anything in that department hah.
There isn't very many things left after the ban, kinda killed all the good beginner hormones. If you eat and train properly osta can be a good composition changer. You could also look into natural anabolics like epic and dermastrength, guys are getting good gains off these as well.

Cmm306

Awards
There isn't very many things left after the ban, kinda killed all the good beginner hormones. If you eat and train properly osta can be a good composition changer. You could also look into natural anabolics like epic and dermastrength, guys are getting good gains off these as well.
Ok than I'll order up the ostarine. Should I still take a cycle support with that and a PCT?

Cmm306

Awards
One more question about a supplement what about the anogenin 60 by black stone labs? Same thing my buddy takes that too and said its good. Anyone try that out? Or know anything about it. I was originally going to get that. But decided to go with the alpha.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok than I'll order up the ostarine. Should I still take a cycle support with that and a PCT?
Yes sir, Osta is best at around 8 weeks and you will need a pct. I reccomend OL armicare pro on cycle and OL super pct and clomid for your pct. I suggest you go to the cycle section here in anabolics and take a look at what other people are doing and how it is working for them. Build a cycle and post it here when you get it figured out. I can't build it for you because I don't know your goals and the research will help you a bunch. Post said cycle here and we will work out any kinks or holes that might be in it. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more question about a supplement what about the anogenin 60 by black stone labs? Same thing my buddy takes that too and said its good. Anyone try that out? Or know anything about it. I was originally going to get that. But decided to go with the alpha.
Olympus Labs makes a superior laxogenin product called dermastrength. It is one of the natural anabolics I mentioned earlier. Compare the 2 profiles and you will pick the right one

Cmm306

Awards
Olympus Labs makes a superior laxogenin product called dermastrength. It is one of the natural anabolics I mentioned earlier. Compare the 2 profiles and you will pick the right one
Thank you for all the help. I will do my research and figure it out. This is going to start costing a lot more money! Haha

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for all the help. I will do my research and figure it out. This is going to start costing a lot more money! Haha
No problem, feel free to pm me or post on this thread any questions that you have along the way

Cmm306

Awards
Ok so I think I'm going to go with osta shred, since it is springtime and I will save the mass gain for next winter, I will use OL Armicare pro on cycle, maybe stack a laxogenin along with the osta shred, my diet is clean for the most part but I am going to change it up for this. Now as for lifting. Am I going to have to change that for this cycle ? I still want to gain strength and a little size, but I deffinetly need to cut and get rid of some body fat. As of right now I am lifting heavy, low reps 6/7 reps. I will look into that more. But does that setup for a cycle sound like a good start? I am still in the process of figuring it out. Thanks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I think I'm going to go with osta shred, since it is springtime and I will save the mass gain for next winter, I will use OL Armicare pro on cycle, maybe stack a laxogenin along with the osta shred, my diet is clean for the most part but I am going to change it up for this. Now as for lifting. Am I going to have to change that for this cycle ? I still want to gain strength and a little size, but I deffinetly need to cut and get rid of some body fat. As of right now I am lifting heavy, low reps 6/7 reps. I will look into that more. But does that setup for a cycle sound like a good start? I am still in the process of figuring it out. Thanks.
The osta will improve your recovery time so you can work out longer and more frequently. It will also help you retain muscle mass in a deficit, this is where osta really shines. A cut is a perfect use of osta. Read as many logs on osta as you can, this will give you the info you need to put together your own cycle.

Cmm306

Awards
So I'm going to bite the bullet and go through with the alpha 1 cycle, I am going to do a 3 week cycle, with CEL cycle support, continue taking my daily animal pak, fish oil, and I'm going to add in some aminos and joint support(ideas?) still working on my PCT I think I am going to go with ar1macare pro by OL .. Anything else I should add? Thank you.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm going to bite the bullet and go through with the alpha 1 cycle, I am going to do a 3 week cycle, with CEL cycle support, continue taking my daily animal pak, fish oil, and I'm going to add in some aminos and joint support(ideas?) still working on my PCT I think I am going to go with ar1macare pro by OL .. Anything else I should add? Thank you.
Have you though about adding in TUDCA? Check out the CEL Facebook page for current retailers. More retailers will be added soon.

TUDCA will make sure your liver stays healthy running a methylated compound. Highly recommended.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I doubt 3 weeks is long enough to see any sustainable gains. Go with the Osta bud. You have a SERM lined up for PCT, right?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I doubt 3 weeks is long enough to see any sustainable gains. Go with the Osta bud. You have a SERM lined up for PCT, right?
Alpha-1 Max is pretty hardcore. In fact, most people don't run it longer than 3-4 weeks, IIRC.

I would still urge you not to use that on your first cycle, OP. Do what you want, though.

You might also want some Taurine for back pumps as well.

I think Ostar1ne is a great choice, as others said before.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, and for joint support, you might look into Cissus XT. It's only $19.99 at Nutraplanet.

Cmm306

Awards
Ok TUDCA for CS too? Because I know the Ar1micare pro has TUDCA in it

Cmm306

Awards
And how much CEL cycle support should I get for a 3 week cycle? I know it's 4 pills in the AM and 4 6-8 hrs later, and if it's 60 per bottle? I should need 2 right? And one more thing should I take aminos and joint support in the AM? I am just trying to figure out how much of everything I need to get. Don't want to be mid cycle and run out of something. As for PCT should I continue to take aminos/joint support and cycle support? Also should I start cycle support a few days before I start the cycle? Thank you.

Cmm306

Awards
I was thinking Eradicate from black stone labs
I'm still having trouble figuring out when and how much to take of everything. I'm going to keep doing my research though. And I'm planning on doing the alpha put on as much gains as I can then do osta shred as a cut cycle.

This is what I have put together so far I know I'm missing some stuff. Let me know please

CS

Alpha 1 max
CEL Cycle assist x2
Aminos
Animal pak/fish oil other normal stuff
joint support?
TUDCA?

PCT
Ar1macare pro OL
SERM (eradicate?)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok TUDCA for CS too? Because I know the Ar1micare pro has TUDCA in it
It only contains 200mg of TUDCA per day. Genrally people recommend 500mg ED, divided into 2 doses, with fats. Each CEL TUDCA capsule has 250mg :)

It wouldn't hurt to add it in, as extra liver support won't hurt you.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And how much CEL cycle support should I get for a 3 week cycle? I know it's 4 pills in the AM and 4 6-8 hrs later, and if it's 60 per bottle? I should need 2 right? And one more thing should I take aminos and joint support in the AM? I am just trying to figure out how much of everything I need to get. Don't want to be mid cycle and run out of something. As for PCT should I continue to take aminos/joint support and cycle support? Also should I start cycle support a few days before I start the cycle? Thank you.
Generally it is recommended to pre-load your cycle supports for ~2 weeks IIRC. I would go with three bottles, so that you are covered for your pre-load, the cycle itself, and two weeks after as well. That is assuming a three week cycle.

Given that you are taking such a harsh compound, I wouldn't skimp on supports.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are setting yourself up for failure. A serm is the first thing you should have and your cycle should be built around it. A solid pct is going to be the only way you hold on to gains, and alpha 1 gains are hard to hold on to even if you know what you're doing. Run the osta bro, you will get results and the experience will make the alpha 1 cycle a lot more successful

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't a SERM an estrogen blocker?
No, a SERM is a Selective Estrogen Regulator Modulator. It helps to restart your HPTA after shutdown by exogenous androgens. It binds to estrogen receptors, kick-starting your natural production of testosterone. That's the simple explanation.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are setting yourself up for failure. A serm is the first thing you should have and your cycle should be built around it. A solid pct is going to be the only way you hold on to gains, and alpha 1 gains are hard to hold on to even if you know what you're doing. Run the osta bro, you will get results and the experience will make the alpha 1 cycle a lot more successful
Agreed. If you notice as well, it will cost you a lot more to do a cycle of something like alpha-1 as well. You need more cycle supports, PCT, etc. I still recommend a SERM for osta use as well, though.

Cmm306

Awards
Ok now I understand what a SERM is, now I just can't find were to get some, clomid, nolvadex, have to look into it some more.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Do a few more months of research, planning, and obtaining the necessary support products. Then research some more! I'll be 38 years old next month and haven't touched a roid yet. Did Osta this winter as a learning process. Diabolix and Stano are in the shelf, ready for a summer run. I've been reading and learning alot before jumping in. My point is don't rush something, plan it out

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do a few more months of research, planning, and obtaining the necessary support products. Then research some more! I'll be 38 years old next month and haven't touched a roid yet. Did Osta this winter as a learning process. Diabolix and Stano are in the shelf, ready for a summer run. I've been reading and learning alot before jumping in. My point is don't rush something, plan it out
I wish everyone cycling was this intelligent, ph/ds would probably still be legal

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude these people are trying to help you & it doesn't sound like you did any research & your not taking anyone's advice. Your gonna learn the hard way......

Cmm306

Awards
I have been doing my research. That was the whole point of me posting on this forum. And I have learned a lot already. And I know they are trying to help, and I thank them for that, I admit I did not do enough research before ordering the alpha 1. But I am doing the best I could to learn before I do the cycle.

Cmm306

Awards
Is super dmz 2.0 less hardcore then alpha 1? I know it has 2 compounds and alpha 1 is only one. And for OSTA there's so many different choices which would be the best to run?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is super dmz 2.0 less hardcore then alpha 1? I know it has 2 compounds and alpha 1 is only one. And for OSTA there's so many different choices which would be the best to run?
No sdmz2 is serious as well. It jacked my bp through the roof. I really thought I was going to die a few different times on that cycle. I had so many problems I didn't gain anything on that cycle. I now know my body better and can properly prepare for harsher cycles. Run the osta, get to know your body, don't be an idiot like me

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've run OL Ostar1ne twice now with good results. I trust their products.

Cmm306

Awards
Few more questions guys, so I have been doing a lot of research looking at people's logs and what not, and I noticed some people take there SERM on cycle as well as off, is this necessary ? Also should I be taking some BCAA's on cycle? And some test booster like DAA finaflex or something? And as for the BP thing, is there anyway to counter that? Thanks guys.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Few more questions guys, so I have been doing a lot of research looking at people's logs and what not, and I noticed some people take there SERM on cycle as well as off, is this necessary ? Also should I be taking some BCAA's on cycle? And some test booster like DAA finaflex or something? And as for the BP thing, is there anyway to counter that? Thanks guys.
Serms are not for on cycle use, that is old school. You need a strong ai to have on cycle. You only use an ai if you have high estrogen sides. You can crash your estrogen and this has its own set of fun side effects. A good on cycle supplement, like OL armicare pro is a good start to keeping your bp under control. It also has an ai and tudca in it for complete protection. Keep reading logs and figuring this thing out, it won't happen over night. You notice how you see a lot of unfinished logs floating around? It's not because everything went perfect if you know what I mean. Grab some OL ostarine and I will help you set up a cycle that you will be happy with. I even have a code for 30% off everything you will need

Cmm306

Awards
Serms are not for on cycle use, that is old school. You need a strong ai to have on cycle. You only use an ai if you have high estrogen sides. You can crash your estrogen and this has its own set of fun side effects. A good on cycle supplement, like OL armicare pro is a good start to keeping your bp under control. It also has an ai and tudca in it for complete protection. Keep reading logs and figuring this thing out, it won't happen over night. You notice how you see a lot of unfinished logs floating around? It's not because everything went perfect if you know what I mean. Grab some OL ostarine and I will help you set up a cycle that you will be happy with. I even have a code for 30% off everything you will need
Thanks man. I will deffinetly grab some and keep doing my research, I also noticed a lot of alpha 1 and super dmz logs were people say they stopped the cycle early because of the sides, granted most of them were first time cycle with those PH's, but as of right now, I have.

2x CEL cycle assist
1x TUDCA
1x post cycle 3x VL
1x clomid
Planning on ordering some eradicate, or elim1nate, some sort of DAA test booster, some aminos BCAA's not sure on a brand, if I'm missing anything or need more of something let me know thanks.

Cmm306

Awards
Thanks man. I will deffinetly grab some and keep doing my research, I also noticed a lot of alpha 1 and super dmz logs were people say they stopped the cycle early because of the sides, granted most of them were first time cycle with those PH's, but as of right now, I have.

2x CEL cycle assist
1x TUDCA
1x post cycle 3x VL
1x clomid
Planning on ordering some eradicate, or elim1nate, some sort of DAA test booster, some aminos BCAA's not sure on a brand, if I'm missing anything or need more of something let me know thanks.