Opinions on Osta cycle

Habs1123

Awards
Good morning,

I am just looking for some additional opinions on this cycle before I start it, I currently have Ostar1ne and Elimi1nate on hand, going to run 6 weeks at 15/20/20/20/20/20. I already have everything I need for PCT on hand aswell, I am just looking for thoughts on when I should start this cycle. As of right now I am in the middle of an Ara cycle so I am thinking of either starting it now followed by 1 month pct then osta again right in the summer. Or my other option is to just finish up this ara and start osta mid-may. I am just really looking to lean out a little for summer, also how would you recommend dosing the elimi1nate? Current stats are roughly 6ft 185 15-16% bf. Hoping for a little bit of a recomp.

Thanks,

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's basically your call on the timing. Now as far as combining the Osta with the ArA, I have only heard that it is a great combination, and I will be trying it in the near future.

How far into the ArA are you, and how much longer do you have left on it?

For the Elim1nate 50mg/day should suffice. Taken all at once is ok. If you take your Osta in the morning, maybe take the Elim at night. If you dose higher than 50, I would split it up. 50 at night, 25 in the morning or something like that.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think combining osta and an ara would be awesome! I actually want to try that with x gels!

Habs1123

Awards
Stupid question, but next weekend I have a bachelor party and obviously there will be a little drinking. I know this is bad period, but will any complications arise from the osta? If so I can just hold off until its over.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stupid question, but next weekend I have a bachelor party and obviously there will be a little drinking. I know this is bad period, but will any complications arise from the osta? If so I can just hold off until its over.
You'll be fine, just don't go overboard with the drinking.

Try to drink some water in between and after those drinks.