Pmag w/ Tren OR Epi?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Title says it all...
Will be running 100mgs of Pmag for 5 weeks
Either 60mgs of Trenavar OR 30mgs of Epi

^Looking to lose the spare tire i gained from winter as well as my love of Pmag...wanting opinions on wether adding Tren or Epi will do the best????

Will be 2500c, 300g pro, low carb.

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Tren is not methylathed, so Tren. Adding Epi will enhance liver damage and can make you fell worse sides. Of course, some guys still stacking 2 methyls without problems, but i prefer "safe than sorry" style.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Tren is not methylathed, so Tren. Adding Epi will enhance liver damage and can make you fell worse sides. Of course, some guys still stacking 2 methyls without problems, but i prefer "safe than sorry" style.
the only thing i hate about tren is the night sweats...
waking up from (the little sleep you get on a cycle) completely covered with cold sweats for a month and a half....eeeeeehhhh.
But man, does tren do a great job!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Starting it tonight....

Pmag @ 100mgs @ 5weeks
Tren @ 30/60/60/60/60

4Andro @ 100mgs 0/100/100/100/100
^wish i could start off with 60mg Tren AND 100mgs 4Andro, but running low...using what i got.

Really hoping that the low dosed 4Andro will help with lethargy a bit. Tren isnt the problem, its the Pmag that gets me wanting to sleep all damn day! I have 2 bottles of Stano200, but i think i should save that for my M1T cycle during winter....