Hdrol. Double check me please!

pballer

Awards
Hey brothas,

Last couple cycles were AAS and just wanted to do a round of orals this time for a cut. Been trying to do research and everything seems pretty much the same so if you could just double check me I'd be very appreciative.

All that is needed for an Hdrol cut-

cycle
Hdrol (duh)
N2guard

pct
nolva or clomid

Correct?

pballer

Awards
N2guard is a definite NO
Grab some CEL Cycle Assist
I thought guard was the latest and greatest atm? I actually still have Cels assist from a previous cycle but I thought people were using the guard as liver support and assist all in on. I'm use to running Cell assist and aegis.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought guard was the latest and greatest atm? I actually still have Cels assist from a previous cycle but I thought people were using the guard as liver support and assist all in on. I'm use to running Cell assist and aegis.
Everything is under dosed and part is prop blended. :(

pballer

Awards
Appreciate the response btw. Not a lot of people chiming in. Should I just go back to the original Liv52 and cycle assist runs?

pballer

Awards
Absolutely- Cycle Assist by itself is good for a Hdrol cycle
I appreciate it. I couldn't remember what was ran with just a basic hdrol .Sdrol gave me some high liver numbers even while running aegis and I couldn't remember how hdrol hit.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on what forum you're on. Now I fully support and back the statement that it is nowhere as good as CEL Cycle Assist. But I know of one forum that is nothing but shills for N2 products. Not out of authenticity, out of $$$.

707kid

Awards
Yea. The other forum that reps n2guard has a lot of reps who get paid to say its great. I never take anything that has a prop blend. There's a lot of on cycles you could take that are better. Also I personally would take a something with the SERM in PCT. Revolution PCT, Sup3r PCT, etc. There's a lot out there, just a personal choice.

What doses are you planning at running the halo, and how long?

pballer

Awards
Yea. The other forum that reps n2guard has a lot of reps who get paid to say its great. I never take anything that has a prop blend. There's a lot of on cycles you could take that are better. Also I personally would take a something with the SERM in PCT. Revolution PCT, Sup3r PCT, etc. There's a lot out there, just a personal choice.

What doses are you planning at running the halo, and how long?
Thank you guys. I have some clomid still around so I can always afford some other stuff. Was planning on having cycle assist through part of pct as well.

I was probably just going to do the standard 50/75/75/75/75/75. Not really looking to build (I mean I'll take it). Might move up to 100 in the last couple week or just start at 75 as well. I never have sides with hdrol.

At 235 right now and hoping to get closer to the 210-215 range at 10%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0
Post Cycle Therapy 50