new to ph need help

mdabbott2009

Awards
so im new to the whole ph world.

im looking for a simple stack to start. what would be simple stack i was looking at is ostalean androvar and post cycle 3x. would this be a good first time stack? what else should be taking with this stack?

my goals are to lean out a bit and break threw this 2 year rut im in.

thank you
any info is welcome.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Whats your tdee

mdabbott2009

Awards
depending on the day normal day
during winter 2400ish cals i eat
summer 2800 and more
i lift 3-4 days a week at 530am then work by 7am for work i set head stones that consist of digging hole namd mixing 1-2 yards concret aday plus carting the stones sometimes
not really sure how much i burn in a day but at 2400 cals ive lost about 6 pounds in two weeks whichs is a pretty normal thing for spring time.

right now im 24 years old 5'10 about 170 probably 15-18% bf maybe
ive had two hernias in the last two years so ive been battling healing and regaining where i was before i had both surgrys

sorry for the long post

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Welcome brother if you are looking out check out our 11oxo and EpiAndro called Andro 300 Orbit has great pricing on it. Look a bit further into PCT though you may want something more than what you have laid out if you are running a longer cycle.
PM me with any questions man
Cheers

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Regardless of the cycle you choose, you should read up more on pct first. Gotta make sure you can keep your gains and get your body and hormones back up. As, if not more, important then the cycle you choose.

That said, a single compound is the way to go to get your feet wet. Less sides, more predictable, and more controllable.

If you can get them: epistane, halodrol are pretty much the standard beginners

If you can only get OTC: maybe something like ostarine (a sarm not nec a ph), or if you're feeling bold (and do your hw) maybe dimethadrol

mdabbott2009

Awards
Thanks guys I've still got a lot to learn about it whole new world.

mdabbott2009

Awards
For more of a strength starting point what would be best to start with?
I've been having a hard time understanding what each one does and doesn't do

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For more of a strength starting point what would be best to start with? I've been having a hard time understanding what each one does and doesn't do
I thought you wanted to lean out? Strength and leaning don't go all that well together ha.

mdabbott2009

Awards
I do but I see every one using to lean and bulk just wounding if there's one better for later cycle for a strength more or less

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For more of a strength starting point what would be best to start with?
I've been having a hard time understanding what each one does and doesn't do
Halo gave me awesome strength. Perfect beginner ph for strength gains imo

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Androvar looks interesting just as ostashred does. Not many good options left as the last of the good phs msten and dmz were now added to the list as of last week

mdabbott2009

Awards
I was looking at msten then herd they got put on the list and thought I'd probably never get any by the time there gone

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Get androvar then because it fits your goals of leaning and hardening you out while giving you strength and aggression as it converts to DHT...eventually

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

mdabbott2009

Awards
Ok so I've got androvar post cycle 3x joint repair taurine and joint repair in shopping chart.

Now should I add a test booster to post cycle?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok so I've got androvar post cycle 3x joint repair taurine and joint repair in shopping chart.

Now should I add a test booster to post cycle?
You should add a serm first

mdabbott2009

Awards
I will try and find a serm

Thanks for the help

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Halo man. Few sides and decent results, but as booneman said, read up first.