the best mass prohormone

A

alb3rtazzo

Awards
after a cycle of halodrol, i am looking for a stronger ph in terms of mass result.
any suggestion? what are the best ph for gain \sides ratio ? something less hars than superdrol

707kid

Awards
DMZ is your best bet right now. Real good for bulking

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Mutha phukkin sdmz2.0

707kid

Awards
which has less sides among two ?
I would say dmz. Just based on dosage. Usually you'll run it at 45 - 60 (though some will go to 75). Msten is high at 20. Depending on what brand you get it'll either come in 4 or 10 mgs.
Super DMZ has both, but might be more harsh than you want.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Dmz at 300mgs should be good. Mechabol would be another good choice- grab some CEL Cycle Assist and Tudca
Holy moly! 300mgs?

Reactions: mw1
A

alb3rtazzo

Awards
Sorry bro, I don't even know who has Dmz left.. All the companies I've used or use stopped selling/making it..
since dmz is not easy to find , what if i go for ultradrol or nanodrol ? or do you have any other suggestion ?

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
From what I've been told, DMZ, alpha 1, and Msten are now on, or are about to be on the ban list. The few sites I got them from stopped selling last week. Good thing I stocked up! But don't quote me on that. I know black stone labs is selling what they have left.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I was also under the impression that DMZ has been banned

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
DMZ and Msten didn't get banned with everything else back in December when te ban passed. But I was told they were added to the ban list as of last week. And I've noticed a lot of sites aren't stocking back up on them once they run out. Better buy while you can! In my opinion, DMZ was the best over all. Although alpha 1 gave my a huge increase in strength after ten days.

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
Wondering why no one has mentioned trestolone at all, almost positive it wasn't on the banned list iirc.

A

alb3rtazzo

Awards
what about nanodrol by antheus labs? it look like an ultradrol improved version, opinions?

C

classic27

Legal: dmz, 1 andro, msten (don't know if it's truly legal)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
You can get 20 percent off a lot of great prohormones at mind and muscle. Use promo code: classic10
Go for the competition bulking stack. Craziness!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Most site I use only stock about twenty at a time so they are off the site just as fast as they were put on

thechemnerd

thechemnerd

Awards
According to the letter of the law, no OTC designers (msten, dmz, Alpha 1, etc) are legal, period. Now, wether or not the DEA is actively doing anything about retailers, or paying attention to what you purchase, may be a completely different story.

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
PHs are pretty much like AAS now. Illegal, but still available if you can find a source.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
We're these added to ban list? I know they are not legal now but wondering where everybody is finding this out from

thechemnerd

thechemnerd

Awards
They may have been added, I'm not 100% sure though. The catch with this new law is that it bans both individual compounds AND anything similar to a steroid in any fasion whatsoever. They used very broad terminology when describing what they consider to be illegal. So things like dmz, msten, and Alpha-1 are now very clearly and unquestionably in violation of law, wether or not they've specifically been put on the list.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They may have been added, I'm not 100% sure though. The catch with this new law is that it bans both individual compounds AND anything similar to a steroid in any fasion whatsoever. They used very broad terminology when describing what they consider to be illegal. So things like dmz, msten, and Alpha-1 are now very clearly and unquestionably in violation of law, wether or not they've specifically been put on the list.
Plus the are marketed as anabolics. --that alone adds it;)

707kid

Awards
As I understood before msten and dmz weren't on the list. All the compounds that were, were listed by chemicals. They said theu could add anything new that met the specifications but from the time they signed it there would be a 30 day "grace" period. I dont think msten and dmz have been added YET because many reputable sites are still selling them. When the other ones were on there was a mass sell and they just got rid of extras. But I have heard that the companies that make them aren't going to make anymore for fear of losing money WHEN they are added.

707kid

Awards
There was no 30 day grace period. It doesn't have to be on the list - if it meets one of the variables it's not legal
Read section 2(b)(2) of the dasca

I tried to post the link. I just need 934 more posts before I can.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
considered an anabolic steroid] if … [it] has been created or manufactured with the intent of [promoting muscle growth or having pharmacological effects like testosterone or] has been, or is intended to be, marketed or otherwise promoted [to suggest it will promote muscle growth or have pharmacological effects like testosterone].” In other words, derivatives and slight variations on compounds which are on the list can violate the law if they are made or if they are marketed, or intended to be marketed, to build muscle or have effects like testosterone.

^^^I think that pretty much seals dmz and msten....not to mention there is no dmz on the market that is not contaminated with SD -none

707kid

Awards
Yes. But the part I pointed out said it was limited to the compounds listed in the bill BUT the attorney general could add any compounds at will. BUT the compounds added would not be made illegal until 30 days.

the following were on 18 Dec bill:

(l)*

5α-Androstan-3,6,17-trione;

(li)*

6-bromo-androstan-3,17-dione;

(lii)*

6-bromo-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione;

(liii)*

4-chloro-17α-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17β-diol;

(liv)*

4-chloro-17α-methyl-androst-4-ene-3β,17β-diol;

(lv)*

4-chloro-17α-methyl-17β-hydroxy-androst-4-en-3-one;

(lvi)*

4-chloro-17α-methyl-17β-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3,11-dione;

(lvii)*

4-chloro-17α-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17β-diol;

(lviii)*

2α,17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-3-one;

(lix)*

2α,17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5β-androstan-3-one;

(lx)*

2α,3α-epithio-17α-methyl-5α-androstan-17β-ol;

(lxi)*

[3,2-c]-furazan-5α-androstan-17β-ol;

(lxii)*

3β-hydroxy-estra-4,9,11-trien-17-one;

(lxiii)*

17α-methyl-androst-2-ene-3,17β-diol;

(lxiv)*

17α-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17β-diol;

(lxv)*

Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione;

(lxvi)*

18a-Homo-3-hydroxy-estra-2,5(10)-dien-17-one;

(lxvii)*

6α-Methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17-dione;

(lxviii)*

17α-Methyl-androstan-3-hydroxyimine-17β-ol;

(lxix)*

17α-Methyl-5α-androstan-17β-ol;

(lxx)*

17β-Hydroxy-androstano[2,3-d]isoxazole;

(lxxi)*

17β-Hydroxy-androstano[3,2-c]isoxazole;

(lxxii)*

4-Hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3,17-dione[3,2-c]pyrazole-5α-androstan-17β-ol;

(lxxiii)*

[3,2-c]pyrazole-androst-4-en-17β-ol;

(lxxiv)*

[3,2-c]pyrazole-5α-androstan-17β-ol;*

Classification authority

Section 201 of the Controlled Substances Act*(*21 U.S.C. 811*)*is amended by adding at the end the following:

(i)*

Temporary and permanent scheduling of recently emerged anabolic steroids

(1)*

TheAttorney Generalmay issue a temporary order adding a drug or other substance to the definition of anabolic steroids if theAttorney Generalfinds that—

(A)*

the drug or other substance satisfies the criteria for being considered an anabolic steroid undersection 102(41)but is not listed in that section or by regulation of theAttorney Generalas being an anabolic steroid; and

(B)

adding such drug or other substance to the definition of anabolic steroids will assist in preventing abuse or misuse of the drug or other substance.

(2)*

An order issued under paragraph (1) shall not take effect until 30 days after the date of the publication by theAttorney Generalof a notice in the Federal Register of the intention to issue such order*

J

Jamillhouse

Awards
Read the law. It was purposely left very vague so it could cover any compounds being marketed as an anabolic. Any site selling MSTEN or DMZ is banking on the idea that they will not be shut down because the compounds are not specifically listed. Really the best thing you can get and stay legal is the DHEA derivatives (1-andro; 4-andro, etc). It sucks, but if you are worried about staying legal that is the best legal route left. Now, that being said, if you can find MSTEN or DMZ, buy that **** up quick before it disappears.

A

alb3rtazzo

Awards
ph are still very easy to find in uk and east europe il bougth ultradrol, and dmz. tried 1 andro and 4 andro, almost zero results :(

707kid

Awards
Read the law. It was purposely left very vague so it could cover any compounds being marketed as an anabolic. Any site selling MSTEN or DMZ is banking on the idea that they will not be shut down because the compounds are not specifically listed. Really the best thing you can get and stay legal is the DHEA derivatives (1-andro; 4-andro, etc). It sucks, but if you are worried about staying legal that is the best legal route left. Now, that being said, if you can find MSTEN or DMZ, buy that **** up quick before it disappears.
Yeah. Thats the point. The Attorney General can add any compounds as he (or she) see's fit. Once added they get 30 days til they can get you locked up. So right now sites can sell them, but it's looking like the companies won't make them anymore regardless. They know it's just a matter of time and im sure they dont want to have to sell them for pennies on the dollar like the PHs were in December.

J

Jamillhouse

Awards
ph are still very easy to find in uk and east europe il bougth ultradrol, and dmz. tried 1 andro and 4 andro, almost zero results :(
They are definitely not as good as true PH. Mutant Plexx put 25lbs on me in a month. You're looking at about 6-10lbs of muscle for a 30 day stack with 4-6 different DHEA derived compounds, which will cost about $80 to upwards of $220. The good thing about it is that the muscle you put on with those compounds will be more maintainable post cycle, and they are not liver toxic.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Not sure if OP ever found it but super dmz2 is still available at Orbit Nutrition.com

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Both were probably very underdosed, 1/4 andro can make for a nice run if dosed properly

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Both were probably very underdosed, 1/4 andro can make for a nice run if dosed properly
What would you recommened for dosing of products like IMLs 1/4 andro products to get decent gains from them? Was thinking about using these products as test base for my upcoming run but would love to actually see some benefits from them aside from just reducing lethargy.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What would you recommened for dosing of products like IMLs 1/4 andro products to get decent gains from them? Was thinking about using these products as test base for my upcoming run but would love to actually see some benefits from them aside from just reducing lethargy.
4-andro on cycle will really only provide "base" results.. the stronger compound will over power it

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Superdrol if you know peeps. I know where to get some right now