How harsh are PH´s compared to drugs? (Liver concerning)

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
As the title says, how harsh are PH´s compared to other drugs, liver concerning?

I´m talking about "medical" drugs, used on daily basis.

I know theres a lot of PH´s and a lot of "medical" drugs and many differ between them and maybe it´s hard to "measure" but theres any comparison examples?

It would be interesting to know..

made2last

Awards
interested in this as well, like how many ph pills= a 10 mg perc/shot of liqour or vice versa lol

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
How about in relation to recreational drug use ?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You can't quantify harshness of the two, because gains bro.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It will kind of depend on which PH compound you are talking about. Some are a lot harsher than others. And it would be really hard to compare a PH compound to say a prescribed compound. So i'm not quit sure but maybe someone will know the exact answer or can give a good example.

made2last

Awards
I've heard that u can do permanent damage from taking Tylenol products and drinking alcohol. Tylenol us also the leading cause of acute liver failure. I remember there being versions of vicodin having 500 and even 750 mg of Tylenol in it, with 4,000 mg being the max daily dose.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard that u can do permanent damage from taking Tylenol products and drinking alcohol. Tylenol us also the leading cause of acute liver failure. I remember there being versions of vicodin having 500 and even 750 mg of Tylenol in it, with 4,000 mg being the max daily dose.
I ate lots a vikes in college, 750s. Mostly tylenol obviously. Well I'd eat 5 or 6 of those and.drink like a sailor. My poor, poor liver :(

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea tylenol is alot worse than most other meds or ph's out there but everyone is diff so labs is the best way

707kid

Awards
I dont think there will be an answer to this. Scientific scientists would have to do long term studies on the effects of PHs on the liver. But since theyre illegal and all it will probably not happen.
What we need is a bro to donate his body to science....NOT IT!

made2last

Awards
I know it's hard to quantify, so many variables, diet, lifestyle all play a part. I read that even something like heavy weight training will raise liver enzymes, we can't fkin win lol

made2last

Awards
I ate lots a vikes in college, 750s. Mostly tylenol obviously. Well I'd eat 5 or 6 of those and.drink like a sailor. My poor, poor liver :(
I'm sure alot of us here have partied hard lol I guess the fact we survived that mess wants us to test the limits, I just saw the iron sheiks doc on Netflix, pretty cool flick