Hdrol dilemma

everlastb

Awards
I have run hdrol in the past with success and picked up a couple bottles before the ban. It has been a couple years since my last pH run so I was going to do 50mg for 1 week then 75mg for the next 5 weeks. I've got everything ready, SERM included, and was planning to start Monday. Looking at the bottle (hard rock halo plex xtreme) and they're 50mg pills. 50mg is too weak, I'm not overly comfortable with running it at 100mg and I definitely don't want to try opening the capsules and doing halves. Do I suck it up and do 100mg? On a side note I do have 2 bottles of pmag but they're about 5 years old. Could I do 50mg hdrol, 50mg pmag? Probably not since my main goal is recomp/cut.

Bio:
33yrs old
6'0
212lbs
Body fat roughly 14-16%

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I think you could handle 100mg of Halo. I ran 100 for a few weeks of my last run and even a few days at 125. I didn't "feel" any sides at 100. Just keep an eye on BP and you should be fine.

Also, what are you taking for on-cycle support? I'd throw some TUDCA in there as well.

everlastb

Awards
I have blockade for on cycle but will look into that.

karianns

Awards
Defenitely do 100, if you start at 50 you will just delay the kick in and it already takes several weeks to kick in as it is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0