Anavar noobie cycle and pct

BoxingFreak

Awards
Would like to see if any one out there tried var when they were a noob or fairly new. If so what cycle, stack, pct they did, and sides and overall gains. Is it good for a guy that does amateur boxing, and has to keep the bf down and also not be f*cking huge... Let's hear it pimps!!!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Matthew1237 running it right now

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Hey man. I'm running Adrol did about 4 weeks @50mg and finishing off @ 100mg. You definitely swell up - I wouldn't recommend it as something if you want lean dry gains. You're not going to explode - but a over the course of 5 weeks I did add about 20lbs - I'm sure I'll lose about half of that by the end of my pct. Pumps were great - vascularity went up - strength as well. All the things you'd expect of a noobie running adrol.

Now onto sides - I started getting sensitive nips two weeks in. Started taking Nolva because my AI got screwed up in the mail. Been taking 12.5mg Aromasin since it got here. Keeps my nips from feeling funny and I think it cut off a bit of bloat. But I would def plan on running an AI through your cycle as Ana is known for increasing estrogen. I did notice headaches from time to time as well and some minor Bp increase symptoms. I started taking low dose ASA 81mg to combat this and would highly recommend it otherwise headache may be debilitating.

As far as things i ran with it. On cycle - creatine, Dermacrine and cycle supports - fish oils, milk thistle to 1-1.5g, ala, Hawthorne Berry, saw palmetto, and 1-2 orange triad a day. Pct will be standard Nolva - 20/20/10/10 and taking Exemestane during weeks 3/4 at 12.5mg

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Try it and see. What do you want us to tell you? It's very mild. 50-75 per day for 6 weeks with Clomid 25/25/25/25. Maybe so e NAC as liver support. But again it's so mild you only need mild PCT and liver protection if any.

BoxingFreak

Awards
Thanks pimps! Very detailed Mathew! thanks brother!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you wanting var or drol??? I'm confused? Also do you cut weight? I'm an ex fighter lots of experience 20+ years martial arts, wrestling high school and college. Gracie trained bjj and muay thai. If your looking to make weight drol is the last thing you want