Rookie Questions M-Sten

B

B1uecheese

Awards
First cycle ever. Please critique without breaking my bank...

My plan is a 4 weeks M-Sten with Blockade and taurine. PCT is Post Cycle 3X "all in one PCT" Still have to pick up a test boost for the PCT. How's this look?

MSten 20/20/20/20
Blockade
Taurine

Post Cycle 3X
Test Boost

I'm 6ft 190lbs been taking in around 3500 calories a day with 250g protein, 360g carbs and 90g fat. I'm trying to bump all that up before I start this cycle May 1st.

Hoping to gain/keep a solid 10-15lbs after PCT. Realistic with a rigorous workout routine?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Msten is a harsher ph but if its all you can get your hands on then its all you can get your hands on. ha but you should pick up a serm for pct for sure.

B

B1uecheese

Awards
Any SERM in particular you guys recommend?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
B

B1uecheese

Awards
You could do Nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25
Do you recommend an AI also or do you think a SERM is enough? I've read so many articles debating back and forth about AI and SERM. I am now officially confused if I need one, none or both AND when to take them... on cycle or PCT...?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you recommend an AI also or do you think a SERM is enough? I've read so many articles debating back and forth about AI and SERM. I am now officially confused if I need one, none or both AND when to take them... on cycle or PCT...?
You need to keep an ai on hand. Only use it if you have high estrogen problems. Low estrogen is no fun and ai use without high estrogen can crash your estrogen. I reccomend you get some exemestane before you start your cycle

B

B1uecheese

Awards
You need to keep an ai on hand. Only use it if you have high estrogen problems. Low estrogen is no fun and ai use without high estrogen can crash your estrogen. I reccomend you get some exemestane before you start your cycle
So you recommend having an AI on hand in case of gyno etc and take a SERM no matter what during the PCT?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you recommend having an AI on hand in case of gyno etc and take a SERM no matter what during the PCT?
Correct. Serm is a must have no matter what. A serm speeds up your recovery and will help you keep the gains you made. Estrogen sides can come up during your cycle, pct, and even after pct. Always be prepared my friend

B

B1uecheese

Awards
Correct. Serm is a must have no matter what. A serm speeds up your recovery and will help you keep the gains you made. Estrogen sides can come up during your cycle, pct, and even after pct. Always be prepared my friend
Thank you for the info. I'll grab a SERM and keep an AI on hand.

In your opinion is:

Cycle
M-Stem 20/20/20/20
Blockade On Cycle Defense
Taurine

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Post Cycle 3X All in One (vital labs)
Test Booster (whatever at GNC)

And Letrozole on hand

Look good/safe?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Of you didnt know you needed a SERM after running msten....you are not ready to go on a cycle.

Im not trying to be a d!ck, just trying to keep you safe man. I did 6 months of research, took notes, reviwed material and read alot of cycle plans go understand how to do this right.

Reasearch some more about serms, AIs, Tudca, and side effects of msten. Best of luck man.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people like letro but it can crash your estrogen real easy. I reccomend exemestane. No gnc! Sorry, but I boycott gnc bro. Check out OL super pct, cheaper and far superior to anything you will find at gnc. It covers test boosting, prolactin, and estrogen control. So,
Nolva 20/20/10/10
OL super pct at reccomended dose
Daa 3 grams daily.
Daa is cheap and works great.

B

B1uecheese

Awards
Of you didnt know you needed a SERM after running msten....you are not ready to go on a cycle. Im not trying to be a d!ck, just trying to keep you safe man. I did 6 months of research, took notes, reviwed material and read alot of cycle plans go understand how to do this right. Reasearch some more about serms, AIs, Tudca, and side effects of msten. Best of luck man.
I have this "Post Cycle 3X all in one PCT" by Vital Labs that I thought was enough. I'll definitely continue to research. I don't plan to start until around May so hopefully I'll understand the SERMs, AIs and Tudca more by then.

I appreciate it man.

B

B1uecheese

Awards
I'm starting to think I wasted money on this stuff....

image-42876400.jpg

image-3873814535.jpg

R

r3zy

Awards
Yeah I sat on the forums for months reading up on other people logs and researching what and why things were used. I've still got a tonne to learn, but all knowledge is good knowledge

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have the vital labs post cycle product I would go ahead and use it. That, daa, and a serm and your pct will be gtg

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
High BP was the worst side I had on msten. Definitely get some kind of blood pressure support. I was using lgi damage control with extra Hawthorne berry and bp was still high.

drogan

drogan

Awards
Throw in some pes erase after your done with nolva to help prevent delayed estrogen rebound. Taper it down like /3caps/2/2/1/1 or something similar.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Throw in some pes erase after your done with nolva to help prevent delayed estrogen rebound. Taper it down like /3caps/2/2/1/1 or something similar.
I'd go with either bps Elimistane or SNS inhibit e for this purpose

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT profile. Blows that out of the water. Good deal on it at Nutraplanet right now also.