Superdiol?

brahski

Awards
2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3,17b-diol

the structure seems slightly different than superdrol itself, apparently this is a pre-cursor to superdrol
i've googled this but haven't found much. should I take the chance on it? I responded very well to superdrol when I took it a few years ago so hoping for the same

TheKing7

Awards
I have some too, but I have heard you have to take considerably more than the label says. I have been waiting on it because I only have one bottle which makes it pretty pointless if I only have 15 days worth. Plus I have the real deal so why waste time on it.

TheKing7

Awards
I super dosed it to like 40 mgs or something
I have heard people dosing it up to 6 a day so 60 mg. At that rate its pointless because you need 3 damn bottles if you wanted to run it a month.

TheKing7

Awards
Oh yeah that's what I did three bottles for 4 1/2 weeks. It was hell on my liver with no gainz
I have heard some people had decent gains. Nothing like the real deal of course. Then again there is barely any information out there, so everything you do find should be taken with a grain of salt. I mid as well throw mine in the trash because one bottle is worthless.

TheKing7

Awards
Or you could sell it lol. But yeah I got maybe 6 pounds and kept like 3
Haha i could do that, but at the same time I don't want to lead someone on and have it do jack **** you know. I got a big enough stash to last for years that I could not possibly ingest myself, so not trying to burn bridges before I cross em.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JulzRulz Anabolics 6
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 18