New to forums. New to the juice. heres my story>>>

HuTson

Awards
Hey I just thought I'd introduce myself. Im from Vancouver BC and ive been working out since 19 and playing hockey since i was 5. im 34. Im still pretty big , but ive always had a problem with my arms. The ****ers are like twigs and they never get big. I figure since im getting older... my natural test is dropping... that I'd run a cycle, and see what happens. Ive dabbled with D Bol oral right before a mexico trip in december, and really enjoyed it. I was using a measly dose of 25 mg... 1x per day... 5 days a week and eating right. The results wernt huge like you would imagine, but i was impressed to say the least. My hook up, has set me up with 10 ml of DECA and 10 ml of Test Cypionate. yes i know im gonna need more. Im taking 500 mg test weekly, 300 ml deca and 50 mg d bol daily. My diet will be relatively clean ,with maybe a cheat day per week. Lots of sweet potatoes, yams, chicken and piles of veggies will be on the platter.

I was just wondering what some of you might feel about my angle on things here.. and please feel free to rip me. I also have measures in place if i start to get puffy nipples. I forget what the drug was called, but it will get done.