(2) 19 nor compound

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Any one ever ran OL's, Trest, and Tren together.? I see info about not running 2 NOR' S together, but also was under the impression that Trest acts differently. Any experience or info?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Would like to hear personal experiences as well

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Everything I read is stating Deca and Trenbolone. No real science behind the reasoning.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's because of their interaction with the progestin receptor.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
It's because of their interaction with the progestin receptor.
Is it a progesterone issue that can be solved with prami or inhibit P? Or are they battling for three same receptor, one winning out and one being wasted. Does Trest act differently, it's being used low doses as a "test base", and the tren( trendione) has to convert first.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Packers1504 ran them together. He has two logs. Don't have time to link, but do a quick search. Hope that helps!

bigead

bigead

Awards
I ran both trest td 50-100 ed, ddrol 90 and tren td and oral @90-120 ed. Bp issues came up, insomnia,sweats came up. 2 week pct now. No gyno issues. I used forma and exem every now then on cycle. It was an ok cycle. Next time I think two compounds would be best for me.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I was also wanting to run teen and trest but was told by others they would compete for the same receptors and one would win and one would lose essentially

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Packers1504 ran them together. He has two logs. Don't have time to link, but do a quick search. Hope that helps!
I just saw his cycle log yesterday. Looks a lot like the one I'm talking about. Thank you for the reply

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
I ran both trest td 50-100 ed, ddrol 90 and tren td and oral @90-120 ed. Bp issues came up, insomnia,sweats came up. 2 week pct now. No gyno issues. Iused forma and exem every now then on cycle. It was an ok cycle. Next time I think two compounds would be best for me.
I have heard about the BP issues, probably from the teen. I Wii have some extra support supps for that. Thank you.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
I was also wanting to run teen and trest but was told by others they would compete for the same receptors and one would win and one would lose essentially
I have seen the same in regards to fighting for receptors. But don't all fight for the androgen receptor in multiple cycle stacks!??!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I just saw his cycle log yesterday. Looks a lot like the one I'm talking about. Thank you for the reply
No problem. Shoot me a PM or tag me if you decide to run it and log it. I'm sure people would love more feedback in regard to running both. I'm about to start a tren/stano stack in about a month. I am preloading hawthorn berry during this time to help with BP. I'll also be taking Ar1macare Pro on cycle, with added HB and CoQ10. It's a good idea to preload HB for a week or two before starting because there is evidence that it spikes your BP for a short period before lowering it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All androgens compete for the same receptor, the androgen receptor.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
No problem. Shoot me a PM or tag me if you decide to run it and log it. I'm sure people would love more feedback in regard to running both. I'm about to start a tren/stano stack in about a month. I am preloading hawthorn berry during this time to help with BP. I'll also be taking Ar1macare Pro on cycle, with added HB and CoQ10. It's a good idea to preload HB for a week or two before starting because there is evidence that it spikes your BP for a short period before lowering it.
Will do. I've been thinking about logging it.