Need some advice

S

swimjosh90

Awards
Haven't been paying attention to the forums or news about the new ban. My last cycle was in October and I've been steadily working out since. My diet is intact and I've continued in my gains but I'm looking to start a new cycle. I have super dmz3 and halo v but I'm not sure I want to burn my stash right now. Could somebody please let me know what the most potent PH's on the market are that are legal at this point. I'm looking for a bulk then use my halo in june(late) to July for my summer cut cycle. I post my stats but I'm feeling lazy right now but can do it if it's something that would help whomever a advice. I pinned one cycle before but prefer the PH over it due to the simplicity of it. The places I would get my PH's from all have the old ones up that have been banned already so I'm just trying to see what my best options are. I have my nova and clomid along with all my supporting supplements. Any advice would be appreciated

S

swimjosh90

Awards
Thanks man I appreciate the help. Is their trien a new formula? I thought that the ban bill stated that anything that promotes muscle growth is included in the ban since they made it pretty broad and vague

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks man I appreciate the help. Is their trien a new formula? I thought that the ban bill stated that anything that promotes muscle growth is included in the ban since they made it pretty broad and vague
Its real funny how it's worded, they have the ability to put new compounds on the banned list with a 30 day grace period. The compounds that I sent you a link to are a different nomenclature than the ones listed on the ban. These are legal to buy unless they get added to the list as well. I would get them while you still can!