Legal question

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
I read online that Gaspari Nutrition's hdrol was never added to the banned steroids list specifically. If I was to purchase this product would it be illegal to purchase?
I hope this doesn't seem like an idiot question to ask. Sorry if it is ahead of time but I can't figure this out online.
Thanks

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Hdrol is hdrol doesn't matter the brand. They banned the chemical, not the name

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
No, it is not legal in the US anymore. The Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2014 (HR 4771) is a very broad statute. Basically, if the substance promotes muscle growth, isn't considered food, and isn't plant-derivative, it is considered illegal. Even when the substance is plant-derivative, "any person claiming the benefit of an exemption or exception under clause (ii) [the plant-derivative exception] shall bear the burden of going forward with the evidence with respect to such exemption or exception." :17:

707kid

Awards
Yea. Its the compound, not the brand. But if you can find it, go for it. As long as youre not out telling everyone or popping pills in front of the police station youll be fine.

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
Thanks for the info guys. I was afraid someone was gonna burn me up on this question but thanks for the straight forward answers.
Thanks

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
that's not the halodrol he is looking for. As others stated above. It's banned now.
I have never studied nomenclature. What compound is that?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never studied nomenclature. What compound is that?
Its a new compound that is supposed to be similar in results. I was in no way trying to pass this off as 4 chloro halo, simply offering a legal alternative

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its a new compound that is supposed to be similar in results. I was in no way trying to pass this off as 4 chloro halo, simply offering a legal alternative
I havent used it yet! I might have to try. Have you used it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rocket3015 IGF-1/GH 11
Anabolics 1
Supplements 27
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 1