AMS Andro Lean Stack

Hmccurl1

Awards
Hey guys. I'm looking into getting the andro lean stack by Advanced Muscle Science, i'm in the process of cutting down my body fat but gaining some muscle mass would be nice as well. I have a few questions regarding the andro lean stack.
First off will this product help me gain lean muscle mass and assist in losing body fat? What would you guys recommend for a pct? Is an on cycle support necessary (I have previously taken Finaflex 1-andro and this was not needed)? Also i am fairly unfamiliar with the epi 1-test. What sides might come from this? Any other input regarding the andro lean stack is appreciated. Thanks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes an on cycle support is necessary and for pct i would recommend just picking up a serm and doing a full pct with an otc pct maybe some daa and you can throw in some other products as well if you wanted.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Recently running Anabolic Growth Kit by AMS (1 Andro - 4 AD - Decavol) , but for me it was a joke. No futher gains (better with ABE + ARA), no shutdown, no any sides. Libido always high in and off cycle. Taking only their PCT, Arom X, is more than enought.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
How long was your cycle, and what dosages? I did 8 weeks, off label, and saw nice strength increases (~25lbs on Squat and Dead). Most *do* say 30 days, per label, is a waste though.

OP, still a PH newb here, but the Epi converts to DHT, correct? So any DHT sides could be hair or prostate. But 2 Step DHEA's are the mildest.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
That's was my very first cycle and was for 4 weeks. Later I'll do an Epi/Tren/Stano for 6 weeks hoping seeing good results on my already big natural size.

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
A serm is really unnecessary for none methyl cycles. I have ran these mild andro stacks and recover easily with just otc pct and dda
just my two cents.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A serm is really unnecessary for none methyl cycles. I have ran these mild andro stacks and recover easily with just otc pct and dda
just my two cents.
A serm is always reccomended, they are cheap and speed up recovery substantially. There is no reason not to use one imo