Cycle Advice

mfarerra

Awards
Going to start a 4 week cycle in a couple of weeks. I want to make sure I am all ready to go.

Alphadrol 1000
40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg

Cycle Assist @ recommended dosages throughout cycle

PCT

Clomid
50mg/50mg/25mg/25mg

PCT assist @ recommended dosages for 4 weeks

I will also be taking a multi-v, fish oil, BCAA's, and will have taurine if necessary.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be wet. You will need on cycle AI to combat estro sides. Aromasin is kind of the go to
Test base. Grab a bottle of 4ad to combat with sides on cycle, will also help with gains
Run this for 4 weeks at 40mg a day. Theres enough in the bottle to do so, take advantage of the cycle.
Will need an AI like aromasin in PCt to combat rebound possibilities from your serm. 12.5mg/ed run 2 weeks past your serm
Reduct xt is another great add into pct for cortisol control. E and t are not the only hormones affected here. 0/0/2/2/2/2

mfarerra

Awards
Should I take AI off the bat, or only if I encounter Estro sides? I've read mixed reviews.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Personally I like to dose ai as needed but when you're running a wet cycle you would prob at least start with a low dose.

Also an ai during pct is a must not only for estro control but to aid in test boosting as well.

Throw in some cortisol control like reduce xt for pct of funds allow.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree reduce xt by sns would be an awesome addition in pct for cortisol control. It'll get you leaner and help hold on to your gains.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better safe than sorry, start the AI at a low dose and ramp up as needed.