LGD-4033 cycle

drummy

Awards
Hi all, here is the cycle Iv planned to do next. Please critique it!!

LGD-4033 from platinum nutra:
2 caps e/day (total of 8mg a day)
I'll run that for 4 weeks
OR
1 cap e-day (total or 4mg) for 8 weeks?

Pct:
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Please let me know your thoughts. I'm trying to bulk on this cycle

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd do the 8 weeks and instead start at 4mg for 4 weeks then bump up to 8mg for the next 4weeks

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
In here out if curiosity. I plan on running LGD soon.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
In! Looking to run this or osta starting in May

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Feel free to PM me what brand you guys will be running. I'm curious but according to forum rule I don't think we can name RC companies that sell SARMS.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let us know how your lgd cycle goes

I've been hearing good things about lgd and I'm planning on running it in the near future :)

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Run LGd trust me unless you wanna cut use osta

drummy

Awards
I'll give it a run at the beginning of May and log it stay tuned

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't run less than eight weeks. Every compound needs time to work properly. I'm also in my LGD cycle (7mg/ed for 9.5 weeks).

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't run less than eight weeks. Every compound needs time to work properly. I'm also in my LGD cycle (7mg/ed for 9.5 weeks).
Ok so you saying to run lgd for 8 weeks or more?In other words.I could run lgd for 10 weeks?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
San is the SARM sensai lol but he's really knowledgeable on the subject

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
what's your layout?!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so you saying to run lgd for 8 weeks or more?In other words.I could run lgd for 10 weeks?
8 to 12 weeks around 10mg is optimal imo.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
8 to 12 weeks around 10mg is optimal imo.
Thinking I'm gonna run 4mg the first 4 weeks, 8mg the second 4 weeks and 8 or 12 the last 4 weeks depending

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Kickstart7, what do you mean by layout?

As yates84 wrote: eight up to twelve weeks are optimal. Of course, it also depends also on your blood values. If you are doing a mid-cycle test, you will have a better overview of your current body status.
The shortest cycle I had until now was ten weeks with Ostarine, the longest 12 weeks (also with Ostarine).

YoubBet33, you can do this. If I red right, you have 4mg caps, which you can't split right? Another option would be a 4mg/8mg /ed swith (day 1: 4mg, day 2: 8mg, day 3: 4mg and so on. The flucutation is minimal (min. concentration: 12.83mg / max. concentration: 15.57mg). I calculated with a half life of 30 hours.

Trust me, 8mg/ed are strong. I'm using 7mg/ed for the next nine weeks and they are very potent. I think, there will no significant added benefit at 12mg. It's stronger than 8mg for sure, but the side effects are increasing exponentially whereas the effects are just increasing more logarithmic (ln(x)). You can try it - of course. The highest dosage in the recent study was 22mg/ed - but only for three weeks if I'm right.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kickstart7, what do you mean by layout?

As yates84 wrote: eight up to twelve weeks are optimal. Of course, it also depends also on your blood values. If you are doing a mid-cycle test, you will have a better overview of your current body status.
The shortest cycle I had until now was ten weeks with Ostarine, the longest 12 weeks (also with Ostarine).

YoubBet33, you can do this. If I red right, you have 4mg caps, which you can't split right? Another option would be a 4mg/8mg /ed swith (day 1: 4mg, day 2: 8mg, day 3: 4mg and so on. The flucutation is minimal (min. concentration: 12.83mg / max. concentration: 15.57mg). I calculated with a half life of 30 hours.

Trust me, 8mg/ed are strong. I'm using 7mg/ed for the next nine weeks and they are very potent. I think, there will no significant added benefit at 12mg. It's stronger than 8mg for sure, but the side effects are increasing exponentially whereas the effects are just increasing more logarithmic (ln(x)). You can try it - of course. The highest dosage in the recent study was 22mg/ed - but only for three weeks if I'm right.
What sides are you referring to? Anything other than shut down? That one isn't a concern for me since I'm on TRT.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
GreenMachineX, there are more sides than a shut down. Every substance with an effect has also side effects - also SARM. LGD is the strongest one and has therefore more side effects than Ostarine. For example, with useage of LGD there are increasing bad cholesterol values and high blood pressure. Also the general blood values can decrease more than under the usage of Ostarine.
Briefly explained, you have to monitor the main blood values with usage of SARM - especially if you are using them for the first time.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bp and lethargy are definitely a factor

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Well shoot, I thought BP wouldn't be a problem :/

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well shoot, I thought BP wouldn't be a problem :/
You seem to have similar bp issues with me, watch your bp homie. Even osta raises my bp, I just have to check it every day and medicate accordingly

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
You seem to have similar bp issues with me, watch your bp homie. Even osta raises my bp, I just have to check it every day and medicate accordingly
I deff do man, it stinks lol. Guess I'll give it a go and monitor closely.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
how do you medicate it? Prescription or OTC supplementation ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how do you medicate it? Prescription or OTC supplementation ?
Usually both. Otc if possible, but usually ends up being coreg and lisinopril

Source26

Awards
I'm intrigued as well. I'm looking to run my first time SARM cycle (LGD-4033). I was a little torn whether to start with something a bit milder such as ostarine (MK-2866), or just jump straight in with LGD-4033. Like the OP, I too will be looking to buy my LGD-4033 from that brand.

A little about my training background: I have been training for around 3 years using mostly compound work. I consider myself an average or even below average lifter, and whilst I am making progress, it is generally very slow. Genetically I am a small guy and have always struggled to keep on weight. I tend to suffer with some fat around my abs (like a lot of people) which can be quite stubborn. However I have made some good progress since starting albeit slow. My starting weight was 10.2 stones and I am now 12.6 stones with a pretty defined physique. However, I feel like I can get more out of myself. Much, much more !

I'm 5ft'6 in height, and my dream target of 15 stones with low bf would surely make a good sight. However, it's just a dream at the moment. I'm looking to try a SARM because I want some simalarties of steroids, without the sides! However, I'm not ignorent to the fact that LGD-4033 will supress a little, just that it's suppose to be milder. Also, I am not expecting it to compete with steroids in regards to results, but it does seem viable to assume that a decent amount of lbm can be had and kept. Presumably easier than steroids...

That particular brand sell LGD-4033 in capsules. This makes dosing fixated but pretty easy. For the first week I plan to start at 4mg am to see how I get on. Then, in weeks 2-3 up that to 8mg. On a frame like mine, the results should show quite nicely if anything is to be had. I have read of a PCT being combined with MK-2866 after LGD-4033. In fact there is a product out (forget the name) that combines Ostarine, Armistane and L-dopa in one product.

Could be interesting...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm intrigued as well. I'm looking to run my first time SARM cycle (LGD-4033). I was a little torn whether to start with something a bit milder such as ostarine (MK-2866), or just jump straight in with LGD-4033. Like the OP, I too will be looking to buy my LGD-4033 from that brand.

A little about my training background: I have been training for around 3 years using mostly compound work. I consider myself an average or even below average lifter, and whilst I am making progress, it is generally very slow. Genetically I am a small guy and have always struggled to keep on weight. I tend to suffer with some fat around my abs (like a lot of people) which can be quite stubborn. However I have made some good progress since starting albeit slow. My starting weight was 10.2 stones and I am now 12.6 stones with a pretty defined physique. However, I feel like I can get more out of myself. Much, much more !

I'm 5ft'6 in height, and my dream target of 15 stones with low bf would surely make a good sight. However, it's just a dream at the moment. I'm looking to try a SARM because I want some simalarties of steroids, without the sides! However, I'm not ignorent to the fact that LGD-4033 will supress a little, just that it's suppose to be milder. Also, I am not expecting it to compete with steroids in regards to results, but it does seem viable to assume that a decent amount of lbm can be had and kept. Presumably easier than steroids...

That particular brand sell LGD-4033 in capsules. This makes dosing fixated but pretty easy. For the first week I plan to start at 4mg am to see how I get on. Then, in weeks 2-3 up that to 8mg. On a frame like mine, the results should show quite nicely if anything is to be had. I have read of a PCT being combined with MK-2866 after LGD-4033. In fact there is a product out (forget the name) that combines Ostarine, Armistane and L-dopa in one product.

Could be interesting...
Don't be fooled bro, lgd is just as suppressive as a mild ph imo

Source26

Awards
Don't be fooled bro, lgd is just as suppressive as a mild ph imo
Yes, and since I haven't tried it yet I definitely can't say much about that really. However, from what I've read, recovery appears to be a fair bit easier and faster than that of a ph cycle. Although I would welcome someone to correct me if I'm wrong. I think this is one of the reasons I was also considering Ostarine. I don't want to hyjack the thread with an LGD-4033 vs Ostarine debate, as it's proven that LGD-4033 is one of the strongest SARMS.

However, people are reporting that some good gains can still be had with Ostarine with little to mild supression and a shorter PCT. I guess the point I'm trying to make is one that many first time PH users make - which SARM to run for a first SARM cycle. It seems to me that both Ostarine and LGD-4033 can be both effective stand alone, and that a lot of it is dose/body dependent. I think 1mg LGD-4033 was definietly a recommended starting dose, with 8-10+ being recommended cycle standard for most people. Still trying to remember the name of that all in one Ost product, it has fairly promising reviews too.