High Body Fat + Pro-hormone Cycle + Calorie Deficit = ?

abhishah1987

Awards
Hi All,

So i have a quick question for you experienced folks.

What would High Body Fat + Pro-hormone Cycle + Calorie Deficit = ?

And the pro-hormone cycle would be the first cycle.

Thanks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Asking for more sides, especially estrogen related sides.

High BF + High BP = :thumbsdown:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

davidss03

Awards
Can you give us your height, weight, bf% so others of us wondering the same thing will have an idea of how it applies to us.

I'm currently 6 ft 218 lbs. Not sure on the bf% but I'm not lean. I have been on a clean/dirty bulk and have put on about 10 lbs in the last 2 months. I'll probably start a two month cut at the end of april and then consider a ph, what is an appropriate bf% for running a ph?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you give us your height, weight, bf% so others of us wondering the same thing will have an idea of how it applies to us.

I'm currently 6 ft 218 lbs. Not sure on the bf% but I'm not lean. I have been on a clean/dirty bulk and have put on about 10 lbs in the last 2 months. I'll probably start a two month cut at the end of april and then consider a ph, what is an appropriate bf% for running a ph?
Ideally, I would say around 15%. I'm sure other guys will have some different opinions.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutrient partitioning is also not optimal when body fat is higher, so excess carbs and fat do not go toward positive gains.

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
I always use to do 1 or 2 months of cutting with no cardio but good calorie deficit (starting at 500, ending at 1000 cal deficit) before any cycle. I think my body responds better to the gear after a cutting. My experience says with lower % body fat the chances to have blood pressure elevated and other bad sides use to be lesser.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt do that on your first cycle or any cycle. I would kind of do like said above and try to get your BF alittle lower before you start your cycle so you can really see the results

abhishah1987

Awards
So i am not entirely sure where the BF % is but i am guessing it should be at about 15%-20%.

Al right so you'll reckon PH+Calorie Deficit+High body fat % = bad idea.

Initially i thought that whole exercise would help to cut back on the body fat while building a bit of muscle.

Thank you

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Try to get your BF down to less than 15% before use any prohormone or steroid to help you. Having 20% or more you will get worse sides and probably less lean body mass gains.