Best currently legal pct on the market

BoxingFreak

Awards
Looking for information on the best legal pct and anti estrogen out there. Ammy boxer here, and just looking for light lean mass gains and drop in bf. Will run a cycle of ostar1ne at 25 err day for 8 weeks, along side elim1nate. Family members prone to gyno, elevated liver enzymes, and shut down. Bummer, I know. Ostar1ne a safe route, low risk, but still want to be overly safe-money is not an issue, just trying to play things safe. Not going the nolva or chlomid route, I need something legal. Help a noobie out my brothers!!!!!!!!!!!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I think I saw your other posts. I say drop your dosage to 20mg, pickup the new Rebirth by BLR stacked with either of one of these:

Natty test boost - Test powder/alphamax/super pct/viron

You can add reduce xt and elimistane there too. Even if rebirth doesn't work as advertised you might bounce back just fine with the natty boosters.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Note I haven't tried rebirth yet but if it works as advertised it's the next best thing to any serm.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Habs1123

Awards
Rock Rebirth OP, as I said in the other thread I am planning on the exact same thing and also run into an issue with aquiring serms like nolva etc. This will be my first cycle so I am trying something moderately safe in osta and I will see how rebirth does. I wouldn't recommend going over 20mgs though as others have said.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for information on the best legal pct and anti estrogen out there. Ammy boxer here, and just looking for light lean mass gains and drop in bf. Will run a cycle of ostar1ne at 25 err day for 8 weeks, along side elim1nate. Family members prone to gyno, elevated liver enzymes, and shut down. Bummer, I know. Ostar1ne a safe route, low risk, but still want to be overly safe-money is not an issue, just trying to play things safe. Not going the nolva or chlomid route, I need something legal. Help a noobie out my brothers!!!!!!!!!!!
Serm or don't use.

BoxingFreak

Awards
Pyro u say SERM or don't use.U mean use nolva or
Chlomid as pct or don't use?

BoxingFreak

Awards
So much help my brothers. So let's make a minor tweak before I place my order tonight.
Ostar1ne 20mg err day alongside Elim1nate, for 6 weeks, this first time( I will ordering enough for two 8 week cycles) Followed by rebirth by blr and activate xtreme. Now do I start the pct immedietly after I finish the ostar1ne or with a week left, and how long should I run the pct for.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
SERM are legal to purchase as research chemicals. Check the board sponsor peptide section. Remember that they are just for your "research subjects"

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pyro u say SERM or don't use.U mean use nolva or
Chlomid as pct or don't use?
Use a SERM or risk your health. Period.

Mostly mental health issues with low t. We don't need another steroid using **** head making the news because he blames his low t on the roids right before he jumps off of a bridge or gives his grandma a punch.

If he would have used a SERM for pct he wouldn't have given Grammy the OL one two for not telling him his hot pocket was ready.

Seriouslly though. ...low t or hormone imbalance can make you feel like someone totally different. Plus knowing you're going to shrink from not using.

Quick recovery is the best. Serms do this.

BoxingFreak

Awards
Pyro... Different, but important perspective on things. I mean ostar1ne is so light weight though bro. I didn't think nolva or chlomid would be a necessary thing for this.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pyro... Different, but important perspective on things. I mean ostar1ne is so light weight though bro. I didn't think nolva or chlomid would be a necessary thing for this.
it is

And Id still suggest low dose nolva or clomid 10/25mg respectively for a few weeks

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
So much help my brothers. So let's make a minor tweak before I place my order tonight.
Ostar1ne 20mg err day alongside Elim1nate, for 6 weeks, this first time( I will ordering enough for two 8 week cycles) Followed by rebirth by blr and activate xtreme. Now do I start the pct immedietly after I finish the ostar1ne or with a week left, and how long should I run the pct for.
Start pct the day after your last dose. Sarms are still fairly new so if you want to be on the safe side grab a serm.

From own experience I found it to be really mild and my otc pct was fine. Didn't feel shutdown or suppressed. I felt rather great when I ran my pct which only consisted with viron and formestane at the time. With that said, a year later I'm a bit wiser with more source so Im playing it safer with serms.

BoxingFreak

Awards
goodvibes, thank you for all of your help bro. What type of gains did u receive/keep off of your ost cycle with the suggested pct.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
goodvibes, thank you for all of your help bro. What type of gains did u receive/keep off of your ost cycle with the suggested pct.
No problem, I didn't lose any in pct but actually felt better. Ostarine is really a weak compound to use for bulking. I didn't gain anything significant from it. Maybe a pound or two from the 8 week run.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hormone imbalances are not different from one suppressing drug to the next. With ostraine you also have to worry about slight estrogen increases and prolactin. When testosterone supression is present you also have to worry about neuro transmitters and such as well which causes of Brain chemical imbalances. Don't take a drug that changes the hormone balance and call it mild.

Sarms don't work the same way as steroids but they do suppress at doses of 10+mg. 3mg of ostraine was used in the study that shows minimal supression. Not the 20+ people use.

I have blood work to prove it

Faster recovery is always best.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Hormone imbalances are not different from one suppressing drug to the next. With ostraine you also have to worry about slight estrogen increases and prolactin. When testosterone supression is present you also have to worry about neuro transmitters and such as well which causes of Brain chemical imbalances. Don't take a drug that changes the hormone balance and call it mild.

Sarms don't work the same way as steroids but they do suppress at doses of 10+mg. 3mg of ostraine was used in the study that shows minimal supression. Not the 20+ people use.

I have blood work to prove it

Faster recovery is always best.
How bad was your bloodwork? Honestly I really felt it to be mild I had bloodwork done too but not my e2. I wasn't really concerned about it at that time. I run a full blood work every year and it's virtually the same results for the last 5-6 years.

3 possible scenarios:

I ran a bunk sarm
You ran a spiked sarm
Or we both react differently to ostarine

I guess it's good that it's discussed more in the forum to let other people knw the possible sides.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
How bad was your bloodwork? Honestly I really felt it to be mild I had bloodwork done too but not my e2. I wasn't really concerned about it at that time. I run a full blood work every year and it's virtually the same results for the last 5-6 years.

3 possible scenarios:

I ran a bunk sarm
You ran a spiked sarm
Or we both react differently to ostarine

I guess it's good that it's discussed more in the forum to let other people knw the possible sides.
On ostraine my t was 350ng/dl from 950 when I started at about 6 weeks of the 8.

Lab tested and it was the compound.

My e2 was a couple points past high.

My prolactin was high ish

Liver enzymes were elevated

My igf1 was lowered and my thyroid function was not effected (unlike steroids which is a good thing )

4 weeks on a serm my number were normal except for e2 and prolactin which was low and low (I have no idea how prolactin was effected this much)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
E2 is normal being slightly elevated from osta from one of the studies I read. I have to find that link.

You were suppressed but that's also expected. The only thing I didn't expect are high liver enzyme values but that changes quite fast. I had bloodwork that showed past the ref range after I took amino acids but dropped the next day when I was on a fasting state

gotgoals30

Awards
I posted a topic about TRT and hormones in the PCT Forum.

I got some good advice and am seeking as much quality info as I can get.

I'm off TRT and on 25mg Clomid now.

I got Alpha Jym and Testogen by Ronnie Coleman.

Both have good and different ingredients.

Any thoughts on this?

Am I over doing it?

I trust Jim Stoppani though, he's the man.

Other than the Clomid and supps, I eat peanut butter, melatonin at night, and get good sleep.

Focusing on compound exercises and hiit.

Anything else I should keep in mind?

gotgoals30

Awards
I don't want to get everyone side tracked off the original poster's topic and take away his discussion, just want some advice that can be used along with it.

BoxingFreak

Awards
@got goals. My cycle and pct is pretty much set bro. These dudes on this thread are legit, so listen to whatever they say. I have read for hours today, and almost everyone of their statements/suggestions have been supported by facts. Glad I posted, and got such stand up brothas help my Noob aZZ out!!!! Ordering everything Saturday and will keep you posted pimps!!! Now let's help gotgoals out!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I posted a topic about TRT and hormones in the PCT Forum.

I got some good advice and am seeking as much quality info as I can get.

I'm off TRT and on 25mg Clomid now.

I got Alpha Jym and Testogen by Ronnie Coleman.

Both have good and different ingredients.

Any thoughts on this?

Am I over doing it?

I trust Jim Stoppani though, he's the man.

Other than the Clomid and supps, I eat peanut butter, melatonin at night, and get good sleep.

Focusing on compound exercises and hiit.

Anything else I should keep in mind?
My only take on this is get off any otc test booster and see how well you respond to Clomid alone. Are you doing HRT by yourself or a doctor is helping you out? Honestly there are more qualified and experienced individuals that are familiar with your situation. kisaj can probably chime in for you.

The reasoning behind getting you off any otc test booster is to possibly help you save money with supps you probably won't need.

gotgoals30

Awards
I try to put an emoji and it shows as a question mark..wtf...anyway...

gotgoals30

Awards
My only take on this is get off any otc test booster and see how well you respond to Clomid alone. Are you doing HRT by yourself or a doctor is helping you out? Honestly there are more qualified and experienced individuals that are familiar with your situation. kisaj can probably chime in for you. The reasoning behind getting you off any otc test booster is to possibly help you save money.
I was on TRT with my doctor.

I switched doctors because the new one could take my insurance. The new one took me off TRT and put me on Clomid.

I already purchased the otc test boosters on bodybuilding.com. They were fairly inexpensive.

If it's beneficial then I'll take the t boosters but if it isn't then I'll hold off on them. I just see a lot of guys on here going the t booster route for pct so I figured I would.

I'm still getting used to this site so I don't know how to utilize the "mention" function you used or if it works by itself.

Thanks for the help.

gotgoals30

Awards
On my blood test, the doctor marked the low T, liver enzymes were a little high, suggested vitamin d, and estrogen was up.

I'm assuming things like LH were ok because he didn't mark them.

This was the first doc with TRT.

He didn't suggest an AI when I brought it up.

Then I switched docs.

I'm going to go with the Clomid and T Boosters unless you adamantly suggest otherwise, and if you know someone who can chime in as well great!

Also considering seeing an endocrinologist, but I'm going to stick with the Clomid for a minute.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
On my blood test, the doctor marked the low T, liver enzymes were a little high, suggested vitamin d, and estrogen was up.

I'm assuming things like LH were ok because he didn't mark them.

This was the first doc with TRT.

He didn't suggest an AI when I brought it up.

Then I switched docs.

I'm going to go with the Clomid and T Boosters unless you adamantly suggest otherwise, and if you know someone who can chime in as well great!

Also considering seeing an endocrinologist, but I'm going to stick with the Clomid for a minute.
Im sure it's Alright to take and it won't hurt if it's cheap. I'm just not that familiar with your situation, so until someone else can give you a better advice. I'd ask the doc ;)

gotgoals30

Awards
Im sure it's Alright to take and it won't hurt if it's cheap. I'm just not that familiar with your situation, so until someone else can give you a better advice. I'd ask the doc ;)
Doctors are usually the best way to go.

I was just seeking bro science because I don't have to schedule an appointment for it lol.

The doctor I have now isn't really an expert on the subject, so I'll probably get him to refer me to an endocrinologist after the Clomid.