Why can't I stay awake after high carb breakfast?

billp81

Awards
I recently started a cycle of haloplex. I am on a pretty tight diet and have my on cycle sups as well as my pct ready. I don't have any health issues however after high carb breakfast along with protein shake I can't stay awake. I have been training hard on the strongs 5x5 but still don't think I should be this tired. I have cycled other PH in the past without these sides. I would appreciate any help with this one. Thanks in advance.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not really sure. Everyone reacts differently to ph's. You might have to just up the coffee dosage in the morning haha. I kind of felt alittle when i ran sdmz 3.0 but i havent ran haloplex before.

billp81

Awards
You hit the nail on the head. I neglected to mention up to 3 weeks out I consumed energy drinks at least 3 times daily. I decided to stop while cycling. Seams like I need a new caffeine source. I refuse to consume those trash drinks while diet is so important. I'm not much for coffee but I may need it thanks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You hit the nail on the head. I neglected to mention up to 3 weeks out I consumed energy drinks at least 3 times daily. I decided to stop while cycling. Seams like I need a new caffeine source. I refuse to consume those trash drinks while diet is so important. I'm not much for coffee but I may need it thanks.
I put alittle creamer in mine and while the creamer is bad for you its better than an energy drink. Also maybe try picking up just caffeine pills. Their pretty cheap and see how they work for you.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watch your bp closely if you are using stimulants on cycle. If you absolutely need caffeine I would keep it as minimal as possible. Have you considered adding a test base to your cycle? A test base could bring your energy levels right back up to normal, no stimulants needed

billp81

Awards
I grabbed the herbal products and the anhydrous caffeine yesterday and wasn't a good day. Lots of energy but shortness of breath. I will try cutting it in half today. I believe I have it under control, I was just trying not to add more pills. Thanks

billp81

Awards
I have thought about adding a test boost. When I looked into it the reviews said if I did it would take longer after cycle to recomp. I am however not against the idea. When I researched it was in hopes of it working well for energy.

billp81

Awards
I will look into this. Thanks so much,I was beginning to get upset when I was told not to add anything to what I had. I believe I just might make it (lol).

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will look into this. Thanks so much,I was beginning to get upset when I was told not to add anything to what I had. I believe I just might make it (lol).
I never run a cycle without some kind of test base. I didn't have one for my first cycle and regretted it

billp81

Awards
I see. I had the exact opposite results with my first 2 cycles. Maybe age played a roll for me though. My first few cycles were great with only on cycle and a little cholesterol maintenance. Like I said though, I was late 20s then now I'm close to 35. I believe I will have some levels checked to see if I can make sense of it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this the same as Stano? I thought it got banned.
This is epi andro, it is ban compliant. We don't sell any illegal or banned products.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is epi andro, it is ban compliant. We don't sell any illegal or banned products.
I figured, it just looked similar to Stano to me, but I am no good with compound names. Lol

How do you think it compares to Stano as a Test base?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured, it just looked similar to Stano to me, but I am no good with compound names. Lol

How do you think it compares to Stano as a Test base?
Should be very similar. This is what everyone is running as a test base right now

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Your high carb breakfast (with wheyproteinshake?) is making your body release too much insulin and your serotonin/melatonin production shooting up too much, thats why you get sleepy after that meal.

Adjust your breakfast and don't necessairly use a shake if you don't have to and I think things will get better.
And, you could have some kind of imbalance in your cortisolproduction after using a lot of caffeine beverages
, your adrenal glands could be fatigued after that so be careful with your caffeine intake, maybe you stressing your nervous system to much?
Ashwandanga has helped me during those times. And a small dose with dermacrine to get some dhea and pregnenolone in the system, it not take much 1-2 pumps should be sufficient in this regards.

Good luck!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured, it just looked similar to Stano to me, but I am no good with compound names. Lol How do you think it compares to Stano as a Test base?
Pretty sure Stano = EpiAndro from what I read on other boards

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And a small dose with dermacrine to get some dhea and pregnenolone in the system, it not take much 1-2 pumps should be sufficient in this regards.

Good luck!
That's actually a pretty good idea. Plus in that regard the bottle would last a long time

r3zy

Awards
I fall asleep after any high carb meal lol
Same here haha. I pretty much have to do a carb backload diet or I feel like **** during the day and have no motivation to workout after work. But after 2 high carb meals post workout I sleep like a baby

billp81

Awards
Well I cut back on the carbs in the morning and started caffeine anhydrous also got some guardian. I've been feeling much better now.

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
If you want to keep the carbs for breakfast or any meal for that matter...look into a GDA. A glucose disposal agent works wonders for high carb meals. As one has mentioned earlier...it will help reduce insulin sensitivity.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want to keep the carbs for breakfast or any meal for that matter...look into a GDA. A glucose disposal agent works wonders for high carb meals. As one has mentioned earlier...it will help reduce insulin sensitivity.
Youd want to increase insulin sensitivity.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here haha. I pretty much have to do a carb backload diet or I feel like **** during the day and have no motivation to workout after work. But after 2 high carb meals post workout I sleep like a baby
Ditto here manggg ;)