Rank the Following Compounds

MrVascular

Awards
Alright on a purely academic note for what we now have otc on hand, rate the following compunds in terms of 1.Bulking Efficacy, 2. Cutting Efficacy, 3. Least Sides/most maneagable. 1st to last (1st being best)

:LGD 4033, 1 Andro, 4 Andro, 6 Keto, Epi Andro, Ostarine, 5a0HP

This is all in your opinion. Though given that people respond differently there are going to be trends and it is bound to be a helpful list for people planning future cycles ect.

MrVascular

Awards
For what? Bulking efficacy? On paper it's solid definitely. But compared to actual PH....

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
For all of the above. I put on 15 pounds with it in 6 weeks. Strength was great, gains were very keepable. No sides.

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
Doesn't give the same "on" feeling or strength and aggression as a pH though

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
For all of the above. I put on 15 pounds with it in 6 weeks. Strength was great, gains were very keepable. No sides.
You had no sides on LGD? That's a little hard to believe. I've used osta which is supposed to be a lot lighter than LGD and was still suppressed some.

Although I would have to agree with hamster that off of that list LGD would be the number one bulker, and probably the best cutter too. But I would also put it #1 (meaning worst/most severe) in terms of sides because its probably the only item on that list that you will probably need a full PCT for. I would rank the Ostarine pretty high for cutting and alright for bulking against the other items on that list, and moderate for sides.

I think the rest of the compounds don't really do much by themselves and are pretty useless unless they are mega dosed or stacked with something else.

Also, I've never heard of 5aOHP, is that like laxogenin or something?

MrVascular

Awards
"This prohormone is active on its own and also is a prohormone to other androgens. This hormone is similar to "winstol" in effects (according to many users) and gives hardening without having any aggression signs. Also this is easy on the hairline. If you want a lean bulking agent without aggression than this is a good choice." Long story short is 5aOHP converts to DHT its no very common but its one of the few compounds still otc.

I considered adding laxogenin but from what ive read it doesnt appear to be strong enough to merit being put in the list, it would place last in everything except sides. (plus considering its non artificial it would be better suited to the supplement section.)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
5a0hp is lgsciences 17pro andro

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Never used it, but that probably won't do much of anything either unless high dosed or stacked.

MrVascular

Awards
Thanks! Never used it, but that probably won't do much of anything either unless high dosed or stacked.
Lol probably a reasonable expectation. I don't hear much about that or 6 keto. Pretty much the androsterones and Sarms are what's left of the old standard for otc PED's

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
Sorry I had little to no sides. I was definitely suppressed, but honestly I didn't notice on cycle until I bumped it to 22mgs. 15 mgs was the sweet spot for me and I definitely was not as shutdown as I was on osta. However I did do a full pct.

MrVascular

Awards
Sorry I had little to no sides. I was definitely suppressed, but honestly I didn't notice on cycle until I bumped it to 22mgs. 15 mgs was the sweet spot for me and I definitely was not as shutdown as I was on osta. However I did do a full pct.
You did 22 MG on lgd?! Isn't that a little overkill?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
No need to apologize haha. Damn! you must be sensitive to osta... if I got that shut down from osta I would be doing LGD all day instead. You might have felt fine on LGD, maybe it has some novel way of stimulating your androgen receptors and kind of mimicking test, cause I can almost guarantee your natural test was totally shut down, so it was smart of you to do a real PCT.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i thought halo was on the ban list that just passed in January...
This is a different compound with similar results. Same with the trien. Reviews look promising, I need to try them for myself

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
No need to apologize haha. Damn! you must be sensitive to osta... if I got that shut down from osta I would be doing LGD all day instead. You might have felt fine on LGD, maybe it has some novel way of stimulating your androgen receptors and kind of mimicking test, cause I can almost guarantee your natural test was totally shut down, so it was smart of you to do a real PCT.
I'd put 20$ on that your favorite exercise is bench press

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
This is a different compound with similar results. Same with the trien. Reviews look promising, I need to try them for myself
Really? Thanks, will have to research these myself

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Also msten and DMZ were not banned and strong, but both are harsher than all the compounds in the OP

MrVascular

Awards
Can't believe no one has mentioned these. Trien and halo are both legal and will put on more mass than lgd imo[/QUOTE]

Idk about trien on the mass bit, but they also have the likelihood of being harsher on the individual.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't believe no one has mentioned these. Trien and halo are both legal and will put on more mass than lgd imo
Idk about trien on the mass bit, but they also have the likelihood of being harsher on the individual.[/QUOTE]

As long as you use the proper support products you should be gtg

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I'd put 20$ on that your favorite exercise is bench press
Haha not gonna lie she's my 3rd favorite, but only if she's incline. But sumo deads and real hack squats w a bar will always hold a special place in my heart.

MrVascular

Awards
Looking at it to the DHEA based ph's have anything over the sarms except being potentially less supressive?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Solo LGD will smack them all and suppression is not a comparable side as they will all shut you down, so get that out of there. LGD has no sides besides aggression (which can be desired by some) and tanking lipids, otherwise, gorgeous compound.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Short answer no .
It goes good with 4 andro.
Lgs is good if u have exp cycling.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Im surprised Trest wasn't on your list, great gains and very minimal sides