Chocolate-bol experiment

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
This went better then I had hoped. I have several times brought this up as an alternative to capping or liquid dosing but have never done so myself (I inject everything, including dbol). My first batch was overdosed do my not having ever used a candy mold before. However my seconded attempt however was much better, with there being no more then a 2% difference in the dosage (48 to 52 mg dbol isn’t much of a difference.) at the worst and averaging about 1% difference. The trick here was to use a draw bar and level the almost cooled chocolate even. (I should have done this the first time).

I used dark chocolate and some cheap molds that I got at the dollar general store. First I weighted all the powders out then the chocolate was weighted and placed in a 24oz coffee mug and nuked (micro waved) until completely melted (I would heat for 30 seconds then stir, repeat as necessary.) I then added the powders to it with a small hand mixer using only one beater. After the powder was incorporated I mixed it at medium speed until I was sure that it was absolutely smooth (This only took seconds, I over killed it I think as the powder dissolved perhaps)

I then pored the chocolate into the mold, being very careful to tamp the mold (pick up and drop the mold by a couple of inches to make the chocolate fill the mold completely.) While eyeballing it worked well enough (most were about 2 to 3% off, acceptable but not to my standerd, and one was as high as 6%) the process worked far better using a draw bar to level off the chocolate. After I was done I put the molds into the refrigerator until they were hard. Then I broke/cut the bars segments apart and put them back in the refrigerator.

As for how I determined the amounts needed I first with regular chocolate made some bars and weighted them. They average 43.46grams per bar (again, use the draw bar) with 8 segments per bar. Since I need to divide my dosage into twice a day I use 4 daily dosages per bar. I have two molds and 4 bars per mold so with 4 doses per bar that is 32 daily dosages at 50mg dbol, 50mg proviron, and 15mg nolvadex. So 32 *.05 = 1.6grams of dbol and proviron with 32 * .015 = .48grams of nolvadex (.5 was used). Since I have 8 bars and 43.46grams per bar 8 * 43.46 = 347.68 of chocolate minus the 3.7 grams of powder making 343.98grams. Please note that this was not enough to fill all the molds as some loss is inevitable so I came up short (not sure what I was thinking) but in the future I will make about 5% extra to account for it.

As a last note I would not increase the % of powder in the chocolate as it tastes a strange as it is (still not bad, good even. This makes using the liquids obsolete). Also this takes care of certain traveling problems that could normally be a problem, lots of uses and while I miss injecting my dbol I am looking forward to how this works.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

This'll make bulking so much easier!

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
Skye you crazy SOB, I can only laugh when I hear you inject Dbol!:rofl:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
this is one of the most incredible ideas i have ever heard ... seriously its like edison, graham, skye

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is clever for the legality issues involved as well. If cops raided your house, I doubt they'd test the chocolate for illegals...well, that is unless they read this post...Dim

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love the idea... Next bulker I might give it a whirl... (with my mixer of course.). :p

metabog

Awards
Please post a recipe/procedure for advanced bulking cycle walnut brownies - complete with all necessary ancillaries included.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
thats great skye.........brownies would probably be a snap too,buy instant bronie mix add the "D"mix the powders together well ,mix up batter and pour into a 11x9 pan....i dont know about cookin it though , you might not be able to use high heat so use low heat just bake it longer.i guess

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Next up: protein dbol jello shots.

:D

-kwantam

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
just make sure your girlfreind doesnt come over and eat up all your chocolate!!!!

Interficium

Awards
This is, by far, the greatest thread. Evar.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Next up: protein dbol jello shots.

-kwantam
I'm game, but no more than 35mg...I'm have work in the morning.:lol:

You must realize that Skye did this IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE!!!!!!:thumbsup:

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
This is insanely hilarious. Now I want to go out and try it. :rofl:

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
great idea indeed, but wouldnt alot of powder be wasted when you transfere chocholate and while mixing?. also choc residue on sppons, forks.........ect!!

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
great idea indeed, but wouldnt alot of powder be wasted when you transfere chocholate and while mixing?. also choc residue on sppons, forks.........ect!!
Oh, c'mon... who doesn't lick the spoon when they're done???

-kwantam

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
this opens up a whole new era in oral gear ..ie...winny smoothies..,.....winny instant puddin or choclate chip cookies[sugarless of couse for the dieter] or some var or drol for that matter...a :cheers: ll of these goodies could be made and readily available at your convenience and nobody would be the wiser ! yahoo.....warning just keep the wife and kids out of it...!!!!!

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
You can make a fat free version with rice krispie squares :)

Stumbo

Awards
It would be really weird if your source sold brownies and cupcakes.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
yea but what a great buisness that would be...gettin just brow :think: nies in the mail..how can the postal figure there not without destroying your mommas brownies that she sent to her little boy !!!!!!!

Interficium

Awards
yea but what a great buisness that would be...gettin just brow :think: nies in the mail..how can the postal figure there not without destroying your mommas brownies that she sent to her little boy !!!!!!!
And getting scout girls to sell them door to door.

The possibilities are endless.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I have a source who sells brownies, but the substance in them isn't really an anabolic (though it makes you eat like you're on EQ... :D)

-kwantam

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
enriched brownies ,aaaaw **** that brings back memories of the old days....lol...there was this particular time that me and my sister made enriched brownies with you know what...wink..wink..well we made a batch and left them in the kitche4n and went out partien , and my granny was visiting us at the time well she ate some squares before we got home.......well we didnt know who ate some of the brownies and the next day she woke up and came out to where we were sittin and started telling us how she was thirsty andshe had no energy to do anything all night and hungry too.. she said she thought she came down with something but she said she felt better now...and we laughed and couldnt stand it , but my mom told her years later that she ate our special brownies , my granny still laughs about it though and shes 80 years old now.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
This thread pretty much just made my evening...

It's gonna be really hard for me to restrain myself from a little illicit alchemy over the course of the next few hours...

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
there was this particular time that me and my sister made enriched brownies with you know what...wink..wink..
Almonds?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
alright bros ...they were enriched with vitamins..hehe....................... :icon_lol:

Some nuts and carmel, I will blow Chef Jays out of the water.lol

ceosm

rc10j1

Awards
if u have a scale accurate to .002 grams couldn't u just weigh out 50mg and put it in each mold?

rc10j1

Awards
ok so i got a new scale accurate to 1mg. i melted some hersheys chocolate, filled one mold at a time half full, put in 10mg of dbol then filled it the rest of the way up. now i have a yummy treat to eat 3 times a day!

psimonkey

Awards
Manna !!! Pure genius... I'm going to go for a Anavar bar, winstrol role and Tbol steak LMAO

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
ok so i got a new scale accurate to 1mg. i melted some hersheys chocolate, filled one mold at a time half full, put in 10mg of dbol then filled it the rest of the way up. now i have a yummy treat to eat 3 times a day!
bro the whole point here was to not have to wieght each dose. if you have the time go for it but two to three % is not a bad varance.