Superdrol lethargy

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else lose all desire to train or go to work or pretty much do anything on this stuff? I took alpha 20 and felt great but superdrol is like a sedative.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah superdrol does that. Very powerful compound. Try and Add in some dermacrine-may combat the lethargy a little. If you monitor your blood pressure regularly you could add in some coffee and a mild stim pre too. Just make sure you know your BP before going this route. Superdrol can really jack up some peoples BP on cycle.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/dermacrine-by-bps

Messor

Awards
I started a SD cycle about a week ago at 10mg per day. I'll take it before weight training but never before going to work. I never take it prior to non weight training workouts either. Apart from a test base, lowering the dosage may help. I don't think you'll ever be able to completely eliminate the feeling when using dry compounds. If I feel tired prior to weight trying, I use a stimulant. Once I warm up, the tired feeling goes away.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah maybe 10 a day would be good. I jumped into it at 30 because I read hard rock's was under dosed

Messor

Awards
I've never tried Hardrock but I've always heard it was GTG. 30mg is a high dose. I felt like **** when I dosed it that high in a cycle 3 years ago.
My favorite SD cycle was just 10mg for 6 weeks. Post cycle recovery was easier too.

Messor

Awards
Yes, 10mg About an hour before weight training. And plenty of water throughout the day.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you feel like this on SD no OTC "test base" will help you. Hell, real test won't help you. I'm the same way. Have tried to run SD twice and felt like I was asleep 24/7 both times no matter how much test I ran.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I'm on test e 500 mg a week and yes I can sleep about 18 hours a day

vygah

vygah

Awards
More carbs/ water, add tudca and a bp support. Always helped me more than anything

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I stocked up on this stuff now I'm thinking it was a bad decision

r3zy

Awards
I'm sure there'll be a few willing to lower your stock ha

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Best SD cycle I've ran is original SD from AX. 10 mg stacked with 30 mg anavar, that was it.
No crazy sides except backpumps with good strenght and muscle gains. Recovery from it was not so bad either.

I've just experienced bad things when increasing SD dosage so I think you just shall use SD in as low dosage as possible and maybe just use it in short 2-3 week blasts during another cycle.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you feel like this on SD no OTC "test base" will help you. Hell, real test won't help you. I'm the same way. Have tried to run SD twice and felt like I was asleep 24/7 both times no matter how much test I ran.
Interesting. This was my planned next cycle. Prop and SD first 4 weeks into longer Cyp cycle.

bigcoachk

Awards
I love sd planning on running it and some liquid tren soon. I always make sure to drink atleast 2 gallons of lemon water.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've found bronkaid to effectively combat lethargy from sd.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Try phenibut for anxiety. I have bad anxiety all the time and it kills it better than any prescription med

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna power through this and see if the gains are worth it

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've procured lots of SD in the past year, probably more than I'll ever need, prob 10 or 12 cycles worth lol. I've yet to run the stuff.... sometimes wish I had put that energy into dmz instead.

I'll give SD a trial run maybe this fall, see how she goes.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I know I've got more than I'll ever need. At 10mgs a day I'll be running sd into my seventies

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only reason I haven't ran SD yet is because Dmz gives me anxiety more than any other compound... So I can only assume SD would be worse..

JB....

In your experience is there anyway to curve anxiety from certain compounds?

Eq also gives me anxiety even at 300mg..

Cycle assist taken with my oral helps a tad, rather than a few hours later..
Try phenibut for anxiety. I have bad anxiety all the time and it kills it better than any prescription med
This.

Take 2 caps before bed. Feel pretty mellow the next day after a great nights sleep.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Makn me wanna get rid of my sd

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
It's some strong stuff. Alpha 20 was much easier on me

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I've gathered from others 6 weeks at 10 mg is a nice run...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Anyone wanna trade sd for dmz? :)

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Alpha I didn't gain much size but I got strong. Idk about superdrol yet but so far it's too much for me. And as for the dymethazine I would keep it. It's smoother than sd for sure

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Alpha I didn't gain much size but I got strong. Idk about superdrol yet but so far it's too much for me. And as for the dymethazine I would keep it. It's smoother than sd for sure
No.. I have sd, looking for dmz

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Alpha is great for strength

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Oh my bad. Superdrol has me in a fog. Dymethazine was nicer

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah superdrol does that. Very powerful compound. Try and Add in some dermacrine-may combat the lethargy a little. If you monitor your blood pressure regularly you could add in some coffee and a mild stim pre too. Just make sure you know your BP before going this route. Superdrol can really jack up some peoples BP on cycle.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/dermacrine-by-bps
Dermacrine and Epiandrosterone are basically the only products out right now that are going to have much effect on the lethargy while on cycle.

I think dermacrine+SD or dermacrine+Epi have been my favorite PH cycles.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little tired but I have zero desire to work out

classic27

1 andro and 4 andro shouldn't cause any lethargy. I have done SD a few times. I found a good test base like 4 andro, a diet full of low gi carbs, and a good pre workout like Wyked 2.1 killed the lethargy. You can use promo code classic10 at mindandmuscle and get a discount on their already low priced supplements.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1-andro has numerous reports of lethargy and 4-andro has test base effects

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine has little to no effect on me from an "energy" standpoint, does a nice job of leaning me out a bit tho

I run it at 6 pumps a day, I'm 250+

I'd like to try a solid 4AD dose sometime

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Ran SD for 3 weeks while on 500mg of test . Zero lethargy but did elevate my BP slightly. Stupid strength gains but back pumps were brutal even with taurine . Pumps In general were just unbearable at time, but I like it for short bursts.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to run it with Prop so there is no waiting for the test to kick in. Hopefully that helps.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I forced myself to workout today and it went very well. Just getting there is the problem

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take my sd with pepsi. For me if my simple carbs are upped I am not.lethargic.. my.body just craves extra.carbs

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Regular test cyp from my TRT puts me to sleep the first day of injection. No motivation, lethargy, no libido. Weird

classic27

I would often chug a bottle of Gatorade when I got lethargic on sd. That seemed to help a lot. ECA is great for lethargy no matter what you are doing.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. This was my planned next cycle. Prop and SD first 4 weeks into longer Cyp cycle.
Everyone reacts differently man. SD just absolutely kills me no matter what I run with it. Some people can run some OTC "test base" aka ****ty as **** compared to real test and be fine. I run 500mg of real test and still wanna die.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards