Why does no one review/log alpha products?

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Methyl-1-Eticholenolol-Epietiocholanolone Is what I mean. I ran a cycle of Alpha 1 max a few months ago. My strength went up a lot on just about everything. and it only took 2 weeks before I started seeing new veins as well as stretch marks around my shoulders. I guess what I'm saying is idk why this stuff isn't more popular. maybe because the toxicity to the organs is to high? I mean the side effects were rough. I'd log the stuff myself. But im always to busy to Get on here daily.

M

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
Sides were rough and gainz were hard to hold on too.

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I guess I was used to rough sides after running Tren E at 600 mg a week. I know a lot of people said they couldn't keep the gains. But i only lost 3 pounds after PCT. I want to run alpha 1 and OL DMZ together. we'll see lol

M

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
Haha if anything I'd use It as a kickstart into an 8 week halo cycle so you could keep all the gainz

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I've actually never tried halo. I heard a lot of good things about it. Right now all I have is OL TR3N, Dermatren, OL DMZ, DecaDrol, alpha-25 (same as alpha 1 max) and I think I have have a bottle of Msten. I can't decide which two I want to run after I finish off this PCT

M

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
Lol don't run tren I'll take it off your hands

M

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
BTW halo is the best/most balanced pH you can get. I love the ****. Won't run another cycle with out it now.

Just makes you denser and way easier to keep gainz. Plus you get this great sense of well being/alpha male kinda vibe.

F

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I love alpha 20. Massive strength gains and I had zero sides. My favorite compound