is my anabolic the technologies pH real

Status
Not open for further replies.

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
I'm getting concerned if my shiits real. My bottle is shiny and all of AT pictures online are Matt looking. Also I called the phone number on the bottle and it went to some vision center? Like wtf?
Anabolic technologies anabolic stack. Red in black caps. Full with white/sugary looking powder. Tasteless.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Based on the label that should be some potant stuff how long have you been on it?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AT products are great... Have ran the dmz and seen other bottles... They do have a shiny look to them.... Throw up a pic

Also how does it smell when you open the bottle... Most phs smell chemically

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Only four days easing my way in to dosing
99.9% of the time you wont know if it does anything by day 4. A few you can feel right away but its rare give it more time if by the end of week 2 you feel nothing you might have been ripped off.

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
How shiny? This is like foil. Kinda smells like paint remover but that may just be the bottle

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How shiny? This is like foil. Kinda smells like paint remover but that may just be the bottle
Yeah the letters are very shiny and the bottle (sticker) glossy. I can't imagine it would be fake. AT phs are still around, my buddy still have some at his shop. When they're gone they're gone. They were a high-quality overlooked brand because they didn't do a lot of marketing.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m8edWomd0Vroom0Tn1mZoNRauw.jpg

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
**** that Dosnt work.
Google image extreme anabolic stack anabolic technologies ebay

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** that Dosnt work. Google image extreme anabolic stack anabolic technologies ebay

I looked at the picture I don't get it. That's what you got or that's not what you got. The bottle should look just like the picture... It appears shiny yes that's how they are supposed to look...

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
Okay cool. Well if you look at the other websites there Matt. What about the phone number? What's the phone number on yours?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay cool. Well if you look at the other websites there Matt. What about the phone number? What's the phone number on yours?

Bro give me a couple hours. I will post a pic when I get home. Hopefully that will alleviate your fears lol I know without a doubt mine are real

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
Alright cool man. Thanks. The whole vision eye care center phone number is still sketchen me out.

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
Alright cool man. Thanks. The whole vision eye care center phone number is still sketchen me out.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image-890148266.jpg

image-65064188.jpg

Was your bottle sealed like that at the top, if yes then your g2g.... If no then uh oh you may have trouble... Every bottle of AT products has the shrink wrap seal

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
What's the phone number on it. That looks like mine.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was... But I have a different phone number
I don't think it makes a difference prob just an older batch w an old #. Not something a counter fitter would fudge on lol..... It was sealed w AT seal wrap. Your good to go man enjoy

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
any feedback since taking the pH? there are floaters on ebay . I have picked up a bottle of the tren and seem to be feeling it at 3-4 caps per day.

really too early to tell, but some good indications from past experiences :

its only been day 3, but I have been sweating more and having more vivid dreams instantaneously

Status
Not open for further replies.