Soy lecithin during cycle

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I have 3 cans of Optima soy lecithin granules expiring in a short time. I'm wondering if I can run them during my epi/tren/stano cycle. My think is that is a goog idea cos the breakdown of fat from it and many effectiveness of pospholipyds

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I just listened to a PED Podcast with the guy who "found" ArA to be beneficial (X-Factor guy IIRC). Granted, a conflict, but he said enhanced lifters benefit from ArA on cycle. So maybe PA is the same. Although I've heard other smart people say the anabolics will over-shadow any PA/ArA - so save them for PCT. SL is so cheap though, and it doesn't hurt, so I'd say, why not! :)

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
These types of supplements that have milder anabolic effects or anti-catabolic effects are best ran during PCT that's when you need all the help you can get to hold muscle and recover quicker. Not when you're running epi/tren/stano lol.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If they're gonna expire then ya run it on cycle then just buy more for pct and keep the gains going it's so cheap so do what u want with it .

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
yes its fine to run. you will get the same benefit on or off cycle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure what the expiration deal with PA is but if it's like most supplements it's not actually gonna expire. Unless it actually can go rancid or something. I would save it for PCT. You won't be able to even tell wtf the PA is doing on that stack.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I was talking of soy lecithin granules not PA. An yes it expire, mainly if the cans are just opened