New Cycle Sample - Opinions Requested

NDakAesthetic

Awards
To jump start this post, let me give you guys some background. I have been weight training for well over 6 years. The first few were for strength and speed to build a base, then focused on bodybuilding. I have competed in 2 shows for Men's Physique and have ran two PH cycles and one simple pinning cycle of Test and Deca.

I am a 6'3 male and walk around at 206 lbs with about 6% bf ( Im close to another show, I normally walk around at 10-12).

This is what I was thinking of starting towards the end of this summer. All comments and thoughts would be appreciated. Do not worry, I have reliable people on hand that helped me through my last cycle. ( Do not ask, I will never tell.)

W1-W6 Sust 250 500mg 1x/wk
W1-W6 A-50 1ED
W1-W3 25mg Tren ED
W4-W5 50mg Tren ED
W6 25mg Tren ED
W1-W6 and W7-W12 (PCT) TransFORM (Formestane)
W1-W12 Purus Labs Organ Shield Cycle support

The Formestane is the topical but Im not sure how much to use a day and its an AI because of the A-50 and Im also a tad estro sensitive but nothing major.
And the organ shield should be obvious.

The first three are the real deal and will be pinned. I already know how to use needles and where to get them obviously, so any info on the cycle itself is what Im asking for.

Cheers.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need a serm for anadrol not an ai

Why the pyramid scheme on the tren?

NDakAesthetic

Awards
Makes it easier for me to come off of. And Any recommendations for a good Serm? I may run both for safety precautions

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Makes it easier for me to come off of. And Any recommendations for a good Serm? I may run both for safety precautions
Tamoxifen is the standard with anadrol
it's your first run with tren right? How do you know you will have a hard time coming off. Honestly I find it harder with the up and down

NDakAesthetic

Awards
Tamoxifen is the standard with anadrol
it's your first run with tren right? How do you know you will have a hard time coming off. Honestly I find it harder with the up and down
First Time on the real deal. Ive used Tren Xtrem PH before in both cycles and I noticed no sides when I came off easier, however I may consider your advice and just keep it at 50 that last wk seeing how its only a wk.

And Ill look into Tamoxifen. Thanks

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First Time on the real deal. Ive used Tren Xtrem PH before in both cycles and I noticed no sides when I came off easier, however I may consider your advice and just keep it at 50 that last wk seeing how its only a wk.

And Ill look into Tamoxifen. Thanks
If your concerned about gyno pick up some thong for prolactin also real tren is going to treat you alot different

NDakAesthetic

Awards
If your concerned about gyno pick up some thong for prolactin also real tren is going to treat you alot different
Im expecting that for the Tren. And I think Ill run the Formestane on Cycle and for PCT and the Tamoxifen for just PCT. Just dont want to spill that test over, Im normally fine but if the test levels start to get a tad to high I know the sides. At that point Ill adjust the dosing of the Sust as well.

Thanks man

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
He's saying you want tamoxifen because it actually blocks estrogen at the Brest tissue.
Mucuna puriens for tren prolactin sides.
Keep tren dosage up at 50 the whole time.
Looks pretty gtg
I'd throw in some peptides
Peace