traveling with orals

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
K I gotta go to hawaii soon for work and i want to start my cutting cycle I have to get about 5 bottles of orals through I always take all of my supps which is quite a bit around 15-20 other bottles.

Would it be reccomended to

1 Tape to my leg in one bag

2 Fill an asprin bottle or maybe another big legal suppliment bottle like MSM with the pills

3 just take the labels off completley and hope for the best because they are sealed bottles mixed with all of my other supps.

Ive taken nolva and clomid before no problem So i think ill be taking those as well as some letro I have just stuck those in the pockets of some rolled up pants deep inside my suitcase.

Lets here some opinions on how to get them through.

The AI and SERMS are not exactly my concern because if caught I caould always squeeze by because Im only using them for research to see how long open air Peg 400 evaporates hehe.

But I could get busted with the orals.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i would just put them in an MSM bottle or something like that BUT with a layer of the actual MSM pills on top

What

Awards
I've gotten through places where I couldn't carry pills by taking a

deodarant bottle and putting the pills in the bottom. The bottle
has to be fairly used to fit a lot and you'll have to stuff something in as well
so they don't rattle.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with pills in a bottle of pills; vitamins or yeah the MSM or something, as glen said. Chances of someone sorting through your pills that look legit are slim.

Borstal Boy

Awards
I'd just fedex them to your hotel in HI. It's illegal either way. But the package is less likely to be searched. At least that would be true if you were shipping within the 48 states. Though you might want to consider whether there's heightened scrutiny going to HI. Luck.

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
I'd just fedex them to your hotel in HI. It's illegal either way. But the package is less likely to be searched. At least that would be true if you were shipping within the 48 states. Though you might want to consider whether there's heightened scrutiny going to HI. Luck.
Best idea, easiest deniability. If you do put them in other bottles, don't mix pills. As far as they know MSM is pink.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Russian dbols look just like aspirin ;)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Word of caution here. If it looks like you're trying to conceal something, then it will raise suspicion to the authorities. So, rolling things up in clothing, or taping to your body, etc., will getyou unwanted attention.

For orals, powders, solutions, place in asprin or vitamin bottles. Place a mark on them so only you will know what they are ("W" for winny/"D" for Dbol/you know the rest). If you have oils, place them into bottles and pack cotton around them so they don't clang. If you can, shrink seal the lids using plastic wrap and a hot object, such as your women's curling iron, or a lighter. Make sure the lids are metal, so they don't melt, and if it sets of a metal detector, they willonly see the lid. If you use plastic and the metal detector goes off due to the lid on you oil's bottle, they may want you to open it up.

Also, do not take more than you need. If you do get bused, make it for personal use only, not for distribution. Personal use prosecutions are usually lowered to misdemeanors an call for one to attend drug abuse classes in lieu of jail time. Distribution prosecutions are rarely lowered from a felony, which calls for mandatory jail time, and screws up the rest of your life if you want a reputable job.