400mg testosterone a week how much arimidex?

Miae305

Awards
So i got my doctor to actually prescribe me 400mg test cypionate a week and he also gave me 1mg arimidexin case of gyno after i mentioned that i can get gyno. My question is how much arimidex should i actually be taking? The prescription says 1 per day but isnt that too much?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
So i got my doctor to actually prescribe me 400mg test cypionate a week and he also gave me 1mg arimidexin case of gyno after i mentioned that i can get gyno. My question is how much arimidex should i actually be taking? The prescription says 1 per day but isnt that too much?

Typical dose is .5mg every other day for arimidex. You can start at .25mg eod, and bump up if you feel estro sides.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Typical dose is .5mg every other day for arimidex. You can start at .25mg eod, and bump up if you feel estro sides.
What do "estro sides" feel like? Not the wisest method.

@OP if you actually have a doctor why not ask him?
Additionally why not get a simple blood test to determine your estradiol levels?

I would like to believe that your doctor would test you for both testosterone and estradiol at the very least. If he is giving you scipts without testing you before and after he is practicing illegally.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Doctor must be stupid as ****.

Anyway. To answer your question it depend. On what? On how sensitive you are to estrogen sides, primarily gyno. Lots of people can go 500/wk w/o any AI some people will need to take it EOD then there are those in between. If I were you I'd use none and keep an eye on gyno. if you see it developing add .5mg E5D if it continues etc you go E4D E3D etc. Estrogen will help you pack on muscle so you don't want to demolish it like so many people do.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that is called a dealer. Just remember that in case you actually need medical advice from him.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet he looks just like that.

Mmmmm he got that Purp!!

AscendoTuum

Awards
Did you go to Hollywood Upstairs Medical College too?