1ad weeks1-5,SD 6-8,4ad 1-8

or

1test 1-5,SD 6-8,4ad 1-8

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to vote for for 1-ad, some reason always had better results.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I say 1-AD also, though my preference of it is not to the exclusion of quality 1-Test products.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
The 1test cycle would be my choice but if you want to rub less **** on I would go with 1ad.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
The 1test cycle would be my choice but if you want to rub less **** on I would go with 1ad.
Agreed, although some people respond better to 1-AD. You just need to find out, which one you respond better to.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, although some people respond better to 1-AD. You just need to find out, which one you respond better to.
Exactly either way you will be fine they both will work. What it really comes down to when adding size is the diet :thumbsup:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Also you'll get better results running SD week 1-3 to kickstart your cycle, since it takes few weeks for 1-t or 1-ad to kick in.

Gixxerny

Also you'll get better results running SD week 1-3 to kickstart your cycle, since it takes few weeks for 1-t or 1-ad to kick in.

Hmm i was under the impression SD was even more dry than 1ad in terms of gains..I thought it would lean me out from the 4ad bloat no?

Newb017

Banned
Awards
^^^it's kinda assumed 1T is dermal ;)

anyway, you're going to get mixed results, as you've noticed already, just like any other food, supplement, routine, or diet, every ph will work different for every person, unfortunately with the ban people who didn't know what they preferred were forced to make a decision, you'll get solid gains from both if you have everythign else in check, but one or the other may stand out and give you a few extra pounds than the other, really no way to tell which one will work better for you though

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
ambulldog Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 5
mattjw348 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 5