loss of appetite on epistane?

hokiefan23

Awards
I'm currently in the middle of week 3 on epistane and I upped my doasge at the beginning of this week to 45 mg from 30mg. I've noticed an extreme decrease in appetite. At 30mg, I could eat a horse. But at a constant 45mg, I'm feeling nauseous and sick at nights and have no desire to eat whatsoever. I'm not even hungry during the day.

Is this normal?

hokiefan23

Awards
I take Cycle assist (4 caps) and Liv52DS twice a day. the first dose of it is about 4 hours apart from my epi dose and the second one is usually in the evening about 3-4 hours after my final epi dose.

water intake has been lower than normal. not quite sure why but haven't been as thirsty lately. Pee is normal color. Some parts of the day it's clear, but most of the time it's yellow. I would suspect its yellow due to the vitamins and supplements i'm taking. This morning is was a darker yellow with a smell but nothing that's too unusual.

Not having any pains but I have noticed possible digestion issues such as stomach is always rumbling and making noises. I'm still eating to meet my macros even though i'm not hungry but i typically feel sick afterwards. the sick feeling can be described as that feeling you get after eating at an all you can eat buffet but not having to throw up or anything.

hokiefan23

Awards
also, i've had digestion issues prior to starting epistane… stomach issues such as rumbling and noises have occured with my high protein diet for a long time.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Drop back to 30mg for a starters. Assess from there. Does the issue clear up? Then stick with 30. If not, come off!!!

hokiefan23

Awards
as soon as i took my liver support and cycle assist last night when i was experiencing those issues, i started to feel much better. I felt like i was having a fever, i was warm to touch, and i had nausa and just felt sick. it was also around 9pm and i just finished my workout so maybe it was the preworkout that i took could have effected it as well. (Hyde)

i'm going to stay at 45mg today and see if i'm having any issues and i'll drop down tomorrow if it continues. the only other sides i've experienced is lethargy and a slight decrease in libido. The libido issue could be described as normal. i've had a huge and unbelievable increase in libido since i've started by now it's tailored off to normal.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take Cycle assist (4 caps) and Liv52DS twice a day. the first dose of it is about 4 hours apart from my epi dose and the second one is usually in the evening about 3-4 hours after my final epi dose.

water intake has been lower than normal. not quite sure why but haven't been as thirsty lately. Pee is normal color. Some parts of the day it's clear, but most of the time it's yellow. I would suspect its yellow due to the vitamins and supplements i'm taking. This morning is was a darker yellow with a smell but nothing that's too unusual.

Not having any pains but I have noticed possible digestion issues such as stomach is always rumbling and making noises. I'm still eating to meet my macros even though i'm not hungry but i typically feel sick afterwards. the sick feeling can be described as that feeling you get after eating at an all you can eat buffet but not having to throw up or anything.
You don't have to be thirsty to drink water. I'm never thirsty, yet drink upwards of 1.5 gal/day.

r3zy

Awards
Yeah what Dma said, I'm always throwing water down my throat. The only time I'm thirsty or kinda thirsty is first thing on a monring

hokiefan23

Awards
I downed water after water yesterday.. that seemed to solve my issues. Sleep was amazing last night and felt great this morning. i think it was a bunch of side effects from not drinking enough water.

hokiefan23

Awards
okay, is this a side effect or no…. INSANE THIRST. I can drink an entire bottle of water and feel like i'm dying of thirst. I feel like I could drink Lake Michigan and still be thirsty.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you just got addicted to water after you binged the other day and now you're having withdrawals.